THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: storing shroomz

Thanks

Default storing shroomz

Hey pples just wondering if anyone knows of a good way of storing shrooms for later consumption.I boil em up an store in ice cubes n freezer but are there any other good ways of storing them as they are,ive heard they loose potency after a certain amount of time is this true,Yeah picked 40 odd the other day an was wanting to store them as they are

Thanks

drying them up and storing them airtight works sweet

Popper is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

swim finds drying them, crushing, then stuffing into capsules works pretty well. and funnily enough, by the time they're totally dry the amount you can stuff tightly into a cap (one of the big ones stuffed as tightly as possible) is a perfect dose. i've also heard that storing them in honey works pretty well, it's the traditional way!
    "NO, YOU CAN'T F#@KING SNORT IT!"

Thanks

yeh ive also heard storing fresh shrooms in honey works a treat

Thanks

i saw a good way of quickly drying them online by sticking them on a mesh screen above a stack of damprid in a conical type bowl and it totally sucks the moisture right out of them, i havent tried it myself so i cant say if it is good or not but the theory sounds right

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cypressphil View Post
    i saw a good way of quickly drying them online by sticking them on a mesh screen above a stack of damprid in a conical type bowl and it totally sucks the moisture right out of them, i havent tried it myself so i cant say if it is good or not but the theory sounds right
    Works very well mate. Once cracker dry, store in a air tight container with a bit of damprid in a tea bag or something just to keep all moisture out of em

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stondsmithy View Post
    Hey pples just wondering if anyone knows of a good way of storing shrooms for later consumption.I boil em up an store in ice cubes n freezer but are there any other good ways of storing them as they are,ive heard they loose potency after a certain amount of time is this true,Yeah picked 40 odd the other day an was wanting to store them as they are

not supposed to 'boil' them at all,just steep in hot water,otherwise youl be losing some of the actives...

dry em crackerdry and they store mint,or add to alcohol like port..

Thanks

Default ...

yeah sorry shouldnt use that word boil ,swim just do it hot enough so waters just sorta bubbling a bit an swims found in the past when swim did dry em up n cap them that with the blue pouch shroomz they loose potency because swim would have to take a heap more dry ones to work compard to fresh or juice shroomz but yeah might try in honey or a bottle of vodka or smethng

Captain is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

does anyone know if there are any 'liquid' type actives that would get lost while drying them?
    Politics is the art of controlling your environment - HST

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    yeah iam not sure but id say they have to loose somethng as i said they wernt as strong when i took some dried