THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default Weird ass blank 'pills'

So i decided to give pills a go again as i havent done them in a few months . The dude told me they're fucked up blanks and to drop not snort . what i wasnt expecting were these....

at first i was really skeptical cause they smelt like lollies and had some gooey sort of inside when i gave them a slight squeeze with my fingers and i thought the dude might have finally had enough of me or something and sold me lollies as a way to tell me to fuck off. anyway heres how it goes pretty rough report cause i was quite drunk at the time so some points might be invalid.

Had drunk 2 bourbons already so was kinda tipsy as im quite light weight with alcohol. drop one pill. fifteen minutes later im getting anxious so i drop another one . about forty minutes later iv drunk another two bourbons so im starting to get drunk and talk shit a bit which i think is cause of the pills and alcohol. on the bus to town im also starting to feel a bit different and feel it slowly come on . get into the club about a hour and a half after dropping and the lights are buzzy im starting to feel a lot more energetic than before and crank it a bit but not fully cranked .

Probably two hours after dropping we hit another club and i start cranking it even harder and buzz out from the smoke machines and dubstep . Me and two others decide to go some where else for a blaze. After having a blaze and chain smoking a few ciggys im defs feeling it now and we hit another club , as i walk into the club ( lol ) i start bobbing my head and feel pretty euphoric and buy my self another bourbon at the bar. im sittin down wit tmy friend and im singing a long to the music and grooving to the music feeling pretty good. i felt liek a bouncy ball . we go back to the previous club and im talking shit and chain smoking some more. we hit the dance floor and im going mental , cranking it hard just on my own buzz, music sounding mean . Netsky - Come Alive comes on and im go ape shit on the dance floor.

The chicks decide they have had enough of the loud dubstep so we go to another club and i crank it there but not as hard as before cause there werent as many people there and the music wasnt really insane . i however got kicked out of the club after 10mins because the bouncer said i was cranking it too hard and making the place look bad -.- We all decide we've had enough so we catch teh bus back home ( its around 2am and i dropped at 9. ) im still feeling it but not as bouncy as before. i manage to crash out at i think sometime around 3-3:30am

All in all i had fun on these but would probably rate them 5.5/10 because i think it was the alcohol and the blaze that made it better . my friend dropped one of these and didnt feel much but she was quite gone anyway from the blaze
    The pull of the pond is beauty therefore beauty pulls

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongzilla For This Useful Post:

buckeez (06-10-2012), Dizmal (07-10-2012), Frenzal (06-10-2012)

kemikal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Looks like Amnesteem (or Roaccutane and isotretinion) with the digit rubbed off, very commonly prescribed for acne or skin conditions...

http://dermnetnz.org/treatments/isotretinoin.html

Thanks

Sounded like temazepam ^^ but the report doesnt match

Thanks

Congratulations, you have just ingested alien eggs. Expect to have a foreign body hatch out of your chest cavity in 6-7 days.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thumpingbass For This Useful Post:

Blazedarkness (22-01-2013), Dimethyltryptaminer (19-01-2013), Ensto (03-12-2012), gregory (12-10-2012), hammer (11-03-2013), haym (02-02-2013), jaydos (22-01-2013), PercyP (19-01-2013), pillfiend (15-12-2013), razzatazza (08-04-2013), statue (05-01-2013), SubConcious (07-10-2012)

Thanks

Default ...

cool story though mate i love that feeling just in the buzz goin hard chattn hard dancing hard smokin hard.......gettn home wid the mrs n fuckin hard haha

Thanks

Welcome back smithy! These are the most ridiculous looking street pills I've seen before - are you familiar with the effects of piperazines OP? How was the comedown/next day?
    - Substance Enthusiast -

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimethyltryptaminer For This Useful Post:

ibrep (19-01-2013)

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    placebo? Doesnt sound like much was gained from these seeings as alchohol and weed was consumed throughout the experience. AND THIS THREAD IS FUCKING OLD AND CANNOT RELATE TO CURRENT MARKET