THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

rofl, just got my hands on one of these and bombed it. Expected come up to be within an hour was so wrong. Post drop atleast 2hours in and its starting to come on, im typing fast as shit everythings kind of buzzing out but nothing overwhelming like the 2cs. I cant really put my finger on it, was dead sober at drop have felt slight chumped with myself ever since but no rushy euphoria or teeth grinding stim. Have managed to write an essay for law on them up to this point but not anymore. Sweaty as fuck feet and hands, heart rate is mellow like almost calm.
    Prickly legs, buzzy as thoughts fully getting the internal questioning.. and lots of periphrial movement. 5apb anyone?

As a side note today i feel absolutely fine maybe even a slight afterglow? These were not trippy after a single drop didnt notice anything drastic some lovely little light trails thow. Would describe them as quite euphoric not overall mashy and creaturing. very clean good pills, a double drop would have you rolling nicely.
    7/10
    Last edited by gregory; 27-09-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Swim Double dropped these last night.

9/10 would do again.