THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    nemesys is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Default Blue lightning bolts (fat barrel-shaped fuckers)

So some fucker co-erced me into eating a street pill. even with low expectations I was pretty underwhelmed.

Name: Blue lightning bolts
    Colour: mid-dark blue (roughly facebook blue)
    Region:Wellington
    Press: a very shallow lightning bold iindented into both ends of the pill. pill was approx 5mm wide and 8mm high (didn't measure unfortunately. very firmly pressed, slight dusting in the bag from pills rubbing against each other.
    Tested: not reagent tested personally, someone I know claims to have tested them and claims they tested positive for MDMA and speed (rolls eyes) I'm thinking that as long as they arent just talking shit the test was probably showing a dirty brown-black which indicates 6-apb.
    Experience:~40m in start to feel butterflies in stomach, some light waves of euphoria, and quite stimulated.
    ~1hr having to talk about grievous bullshit with partner (sober and emotionally unstable) knocks what little euphoria there was on the head. just feeling very stimulated, very talkative, jaw grinding and clenching
    ~2hrs unpleasant situation out of the way, sitting around talking with friends. conversation is interesting but have a sense of boredom and lack of motivation to move or do anything, despite how mentally stimulated I feel. I still maintain focus and interest in conversations though.
    ~5hrs effects tail off, to an unpleasant residual stimulation. feeling less high and more drunk.
    ~7hrs go to bed, try to have sex but can't get it up (cheers vasoconstriction...), and eventually go to sleep.
    woke up next morning feeling quite worse for wear. may have partly been from alcohol but there was a distinct jaded, irritable feeling of having thrashed dopamine receptors the night before.

From my biased point of view of being used to eating legit MDMA, these are awful and nobody should eat them. they would probably make quite good slingtshot ammunition for putting holes in the windows of the cunthole dealer who sold them to you.

As compared to the apparent current state of the NZ pressed pill market, I guess these are probably pretty ok. maybe a 6/10? they definitely get you a bit wonky, which is apparently all the fiends are after these days anyway.
    I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nemesys For This Useful Post:

cryptkeeper (18-08-2012), Dimethyltryptaminer (07-08-2012), Dizmal (17-08-2012), Frenzal (07-08-2012), MrMackey (07-08-2012), pillfiend (11-09-2012), razzatazza (07-08-2012)

Thanks

I had one of these dropped in my drink about a month ago while out and about in Welly, wasn't planning on having it but was told I wouldn't be upset. Similar effects, massive jaw-clenching and stimulation, felt like I'd KO'd my dopamine receptors the next day, couldn't sleep for ~8hrs afterwards and couldn't get it up either.

From previous experience I'd be hesitant to say it was 6-APB as it didn't have the euphoria or psychedelia I've experienced on 6-APB. Unsure as to contents, but not legit for sure.
    - Substance Enthusiast -

Oddone is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

http://tripme.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?7743-brown-pill-(-possibly-bolt)&highlight=bolt

Same pressers? Sounds like similar in dimensions, maybe someone is actually changing ingredients and color/stamp at the same time these days instead of trying to create new titles to flog the same shit under -.-" too bad they still aren't putting anything nice into disco biscuits huh, people should learn their lesson and boycott pressed pills so somebody wakes their ideas up and starts making something people want :P
    Last edited by Oddone; 07-08-2012 at 01:55 PM.

nemesys is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

yeah, i didn't think it felt like 6-apb. was just going by what the claimed test results were (MDMA + speed would be a reddish-browny black on marquis, 6-apb shows dirty brown-black on marquis) perhaps it was some 6-apb mixed with one of the shitty methcathinone analogues which don't have any colour change on marquis. or perhaps my friend who got them just got spun a line of bullshit.
    I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery.

Thanks

the bolts that are skinner about 4-5mm were really nice . Maybe a copycat ?

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Dropped one of the small hard pressed ones, felt slightly stim no euphoria, lined another half whilst peaking on the first. Definately felt stimmed but thats about it.