THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Smile Green Axe "Ecstasy" lasting for 3 days

recently taken green axe (two times) (one pill each time), peaked, felt very social - talking to everyone, heaps of energy - dancing alot & running instead of walking, really happy and extremely great-full feelings towards friends (including people not there that night), had an alright come down, couldnt keep still, heart racing and pumping hard and tingles throughout my body while i was trying to sleep at 5am, couldnt sleep untill 10am the next day (took the pill at 11pm). next day no hangover at all, felt happy remembering the night, felt energetic and wanting to embrace the day, i only had about 2 hours sleep and didnt feel tired and coudnt sleep till 11pm that night. next day is monday and have work starting at 6am, went to work with so much energy and feeling so happy (this isnt normal for work haha), felt really happy and high during the whole shift (best mood at work ever), and was happy the next day too (but not so much as the day before). so was wondering what green axe contains, maybe crack?? what else could have effects lasting so long? amphetamine? thought it was ecstasy (mdma) . . . ? ?

Frenzal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,291 Times in 586 Posts

Err, nothing the axes had in them is likely to last THAT long.

MDPV has a long action, but not three days worth and the tail end of the effects are pure stimulation and not euphoric.

So I'm sorry I can't help you there.

What I can tell ya is that you obviously need to read the pill report rules ya newbie, this post is in the wrong place and nowhere near formatted correctly. If you want it to stay up so your question gets more answers you'll want to do an edit aleast, otherwise mods will probably delete it.
    I hate people who take drugs.

Like police, customs, parents...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenzal For This Useful Post:

sarahlouise (26-06-2012)

Mister is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

These sound like they are either a legal pill that was around a few months ago that had a similar effect or 4FA based or similar. Meth and MDMA don't last that long, the RC market is so huge now pinning down a certain substance based one persons subjective experience is near impossible.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister For This Useful Post:

JackReacher (26-06-2012)

Thanks

desoxypipradrol lasts 3 days

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trance For This Useful Post:

JackReacher (26-06-2012), Neo (25-06-2012), razzatazza (10-07-2012), sarahlouise (26-06-2012), V!tamin (26-06-2012)

Thanks

Green Battleaxes are either 4-MEC, MDPV or a mix of both. Could just be your reaction to sleep deprivation, I usually get stupidly happy/silly after a certain amount of sleep deprivation.
    I've been insane, where the time is slow

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubsideofthemoon For This Useful Post:

jaydos (26-06-2012), sarahlouise (26-06-2012)

Thanks

swim has enjoyed these on 2 separate occasions now. railing a half gets you very nicely toasted. 2 in a night (1 dropped 1 railed over night) sends you to the asteroid belt. lot's of shit talking, sense of well being and connection etc, and dancing. swim concurs with the above speculation of contents. has a droney feel, but there's undoubtedly something in there that kicks you a lot harder than drone alone would. once your last rail wears off it leaves you fiending the next, and after a night on 2 swim was feeling pretty edgy until he took a benzo and slept it off. still had a mean night at the club before that though, raving hard. swim doesn't have much experience with MDPV (aka bathsalts????), but it sounds about right to swim. swim rates these above other street pills had in the last 6 months at least. swim certainly didn't feel the effects for 3 days either by the way, wore off standardly and that was that. nice to hear you a 3 day after glow though mate!

Thanks

oh yeah, these babies have a domed bottom, and crumbly as farrrrkkkk..... logo's hard to make out but definitely a double bladed axe.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    When I took these, I was so wrecked from whatever fucked up stim ingredients they consisted of. One night in town on the rails and I was cracked out for 2 days, so wired but really really harsh come downs. So horrible the next day, I felt like someone had intentionally fucked me over with some synthetic crack shit. Long time ago but avoid in future at all costs.