THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default brown lightning bolts with score line

hey guys, got a number of these on the weekend, meant to be imported mdma but is proabbly a strong dose of another research chem. very thin and small pill, browny speckly whiteey brown colour haha. has a score line on had.

any way heres my report

got 2, drop one after a box of bourbons
    30 min, not feeling anything and heading to town so i drop again so i can be peaking once im in town
    60 mins suddleny feel very very pilled
    lights and music are all very nice, everything has a nice glow to it, feeling very close to my mates
    120 still going hard same as before, drop anohter
    anyway long story short cranked in town untill about 7 went home to a mates and finally made it to sleep at about 9, slept fine no real comedown, just tired.

had again on saturday, just a warning, double dropping these is probably a bit intese, i double dropped and within in about 45 mins i was peaking so hard i had to go and throw up a little bit hahaha might have been due to alcohol though, after that felt amazing, much calmer.

anyway if anyone has an info on these or a report would be intrested to hear it!

chur

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hellogoodbye For This Useful Post:

aliceinwundaland (11-06-2012), chchtrippin (11-06-2012), Frenzal (11-06-2012), nzash (25-08-2012), Oddone (11-06-2012)

Thanks

any chance of a pic? these sound pretty good based on the recent ills around

Oddone is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Swim heard that these were pressed with white lightnings also, no pics myself but they are small for street pills, maybe half a centimeter across and beveled front and back

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oddone For This Useful Post:

chchtrippin (11-06-2012)

Thanks

ill try take a pic*, i definetly liked these compared to the usuall shit around axes, rexonas etc, lasted ages and didnt make me want to kill him self the next day haha.
    Last edited by Captain; 11-06-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks

would these be the same as the Yellow Lighting bolts?

any one know what chemical is in them.

Thanks

one ov the bros dropd one didnt feel shit started frowing up at 3 in the mrning and didnt stop til 6 the next nyt and every one else said crap

Thanks

10characters
    Last edited by Cyca; 19-03-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellogoodbye View Post
    hey guys, got a number of these on the weekend, meant to be imported mdma but is proabbly a strong dose of another research chem. very thin and small pill, browny speckly whiteey brown colour haha. has a score line on had.

any way heres my report

got 2, drop one after a box of bourbons
    30 min, not feeling anything and heading to town so i drop again so i can be peaking once im in town
    60 mins suddleny feel very very pilled
    lights and music are all very nice, everything has a nice glow to it, feeling very close to my mates
    120 still going hard same as before, drop anohter
    anyway long story short cranked in town untill about 7 went home to a mates and finally made it to sleep at about 9, slept fine no real comedown, just tired.

had again on saturday, just a warning, double dropping these is probably a bit intese, i double dropped and within in about 45 mins i was peaking so hard i had to go and throw up a little bit hahaha might have been due to alcohol though, after that felt amazing, much calmer.

anyway if anyone has an info on these or a report would be intrested to hear it!

chur
    How about a picture so members can view an accurate visual interpretation of what you are describing, and thus compare with similar pills they might have ..? Am I the only person on this site with a camera facility on my mobile phone?
    Whilst I'm whinging am I also one of a very limited few with Regent or other testing kits..?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daz69 For This Useful Post:

chchtrippin (19-06-2012), Renegade (01-07-2012)

Thanks

careful with phone photos, i understand that if you have a smartphone the gps location and phone ip are recorded in the photo file...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wisened For This Useful Post:

Blue Bells (17-11-2012)

Captain is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisened View Post
    careful with phone photos, i understand that if you have a smartphone the gps location and phone ip are recorded in the photo file...
    it all depends on the way your phone is set up, there are still identifying information that is in the EXIF data even if your location isn't tagged (phone type, etc). Best way to remove that identifying data? open the picture in paint, ctrl+a->ctrl+c->ctrl+n->ctrl+v->ctrl+s->upload the new picture instead
    Politics is the art of controlling your environment - HST

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captain For This Useful Post:

Blue Bells (17-11-2012), Daz69 (19-06-2012), Frenzal (20-06-2012), jaydos (19-07-2012), trip_king (11-07-2012)