THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pink star

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bongzilla View Post
    I highly doubt those pills have mdma in them let alone 160mg ( which is a pretty decent dose ) Not to be a cunt , but you do realize that report is from the Netherlands? And i doubt Dutch pills would make their way over to here
    http://www.tripme.co.nz/forums/showt...Mandelin-test)

Thanks

I very much doubt that press will turn up in nz but if it does enjoy brother . swim see's the odd import every so often but far too few between the rest of the crap that gets pressed in nz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bongzilla View Post
    I highly doubt those pills have mdma in them let alone 160mg ( which is a pretty decent dose ) Not to be a cunt , but you do realize that report is from the Netherlands? And i doubt Dutch pills would make their way over to here
    The other red stars which I 99.9% sure came from the Netherlands.... its not impossible. could be some crafty dutch cat out there getting us the goods.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMackey For This Useful Post:

chchtrippin (22-05-2012)

Thanks

swim has seen these recently in a small circle, very limited numbers. europe imports.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrGreenThumb For This Useful Post:

JP. (22-05-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreenThumb View Post
    swim has seen these recently in a small circle, very limited numbers. europe imports.

sounds about right for this particular lot.

Thanks

Swim tried some pink stars this time last year around the time of mardigras there were a few floating around that were supposedly mdma i dont think they were , they stung when railed, gave some nice spine tingles and was quite clean swim didnt thnk much of them at the time but looking back they werent that bad theres a good chance they are the same ones maybe
    Last edited by Ontripinore; 23-05-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: information muck up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ontripinore View Post
    didnt thnk much of them at the time but looking back they werent that bad theres a good chance they are the same ones maybe
    Lol dude you woulda been smacked out to fuck at the time if they had that much mdma in them and you would be thinking of them very fondly indeed!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to statue For This Useful Post:

Captain (24-05-2012), cker (23-05-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ontripinore View Post
    Swim tried some pink stars this time last year around the time of mardigras there were a few floating around that were supposedly mdma i dont think they were , they stung when railed, gave some nice spine tingles and was quite clean swim didnt thnk much of them at the time but looking back they werent that bad theres a good chance they are the same ones maybe
    did they have the same on the back?

Thanks

lol the pink stars last year were so shit. they were like the duds of the year imo, pink crumbly and did a whole lot of what filler up ur nasal cavaties would do. sting

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Oh how the dutch are so lucky, I had a glimer of hope here once that something decent would inevitably come out again, but alas, the hope is gone..