THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JMcQuire View Post
    Ah ok. My fiancee has a friend who competes, who is being flown over from Hamilton to compete in the INBA All Female. Was just wondering if your g/f was doing the same thing. Good luck to her!

Where are the Waikato champs held? I didn't know anything about this stuff when I was living in Hams..
    Whangamata........ Sat 30th June...

kemikal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Clenbuterol amd Sustanon 250 lol

seriously though i just take vitamin c, magnesium, omega's, cranberry extract, bee pollen, st johns wort and valerian.

Thanks

Melatonin is technically a supplement, although NZ strangely makes it prescription medicine, it works at times for sleep, real hit and miss

5-HTP always made me feel kind of sick, although my father found it worked perfectly at low doses (60-120mg) for sleep

Piracetam and Aniracetam are not supplements, but they are sold online as such, these are nootropics, and they work quite well at enhancing articulation and productivity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kemikal View Post
    Clenbuterol amd Sustanon 250 lol
    On its own Clen works well by stimulating Beta-2 receptors to increase metabolic activity, but its best combined with a Thyroid hormone like T-3....... Testosterone plus HGH is common addition to promote lean muscular gains..

A tip with Clen: after a few weeks your bodys metabolism eventually down-regulates, so instead of coming off Clen you can take an anti-histamine like Benadryl, or Ketotifen with Clen to enable you to stay on longer.

I'm not a fan of Sustanon 250, ideally to keep steady blood levels its best to pin every 2 days to account for the half-life of the two shortest esters: Propionate & Phenyl-Propionate (2 days).... Testosterone on the Enanthate or Cypionate (5-6 days) esters create steadier blood levels...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daz69 For This Useful Post:

kemikal (26-07-2012)

Thanks

My Favorite Supplements are honey nut cheerios and jumbo banana moon pies.

Thanks

Creatine Mono. Tried and proven.

Everything else I could get from my diet alone, and do on alot of days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    The "Go Sleep" or "REM Sleep" by GO Healthy and Clinicians respective are both very good night time products,.
    And I would agree on Clinicians range for sleep solutions as I have been using their Sleep Science for quite sometime now which is very effective for me. Doesn't only help me with sleep but it's also give me some relaxing mood when I feel stressed. For supplements I go for natural solutions with no extra additives like artificial coloring etc. If you find it difficult to look for natural products I have been using https://www.mynaturalhealth.co.nz/ their prices are quite affordable.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Bromo-DragonFLY