THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.

Poll: Has the "big bust" created a more dangerous or safer street pill experience?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

quite a few of my mates have moved on to meth or other drugs and some of them have started to drink heaps heaps more than they used to

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSupplanter For This Useful Post:

Dizmal (21-04-2012)

Thanks

Nah my perception is it has made things less dangerous, less people are popping pills than before, personally I was happy they got busted, but pills are just as shite as they always were.

The police made the drug scene more dangerous after the 2008 busts and opened the market wide open for the gangs to flog their crappy rc's which made its way to more people that werent in the know like the high school kids

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pandemic123 For This Useful Post:

basshead (15-05-2012), Frenzal (13-05-2012), lucazoid (29-03-2013)

Thanks

Alot of my friends, including myself are resorting to drinking more as the street pill's are beginning to be a waste of time and money.
    Leave you feeling like shit and can't sleep which makes everything so much worse feelings wise.
    Haven't had any friends move onto harder stuff but can see it happen so easy as dizmal said of it's addictive nature it's something easy to fall into.
    The bust has left the market wide open to sell shit for unreasonable prices for those that weren't dealt with, but there time will come I guess.
    Looking forward to enjoying some good nights out again soon, the grapevine is getting better new's.
    Stopped going out as much and spending more time partying at home which isn't a bad thing.
    Save more money than wasting it going to town numerous nights a week.

Thanks

the ones I've had since the bust have been pretty rubbish and have contributed to excessive drinking which in turn meant coming down hard and having a terrible next couple of days. definitely pushes you towards more poisonous substances, good word means very little nowadays. i try to stay away from them as much as possible but a few of my mates still partake. i think its made town a lot more volatile place because people definitely drink more than usual and the state of the CBD when the sun comes up is disgusting compared to what it used to be. but i guess as long as its good for the economy nothing will change.

miss the good old F*Z*n days, bump one or two then go all night with a bottle of water. so cheap to have a great time. ah good times, good times.
    Last edited by Neo; 22-06-2012 at 12:05 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gazhead For This Useful Post:

BeyondHuman (22-06-2012), Chase (22-06-2012), dubsideofthemoon (22-11-2012), tyrannalaurus (23-07-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,038 Times in 1,147 Posts

Please don't refer to any clubs / bars / events.
    Every exit is an entrance to new experiences.

Thanks

Quite a few of my friends are doing meth now, and I've been tempted.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gazhead View Post
    the ones I've had since the bust have been pretty rubbish and have contributed to excessive drinking which in turn meant coming down hard and having a terrible next couple of days. definitely pushes you towards more poisonous substances, good word means very little nowadays. i try to stay away from them as much as possible but a few of my mates still partake. i think its made town a lot more volatile place because people definitely drink more than usual and the state of the CBD when the sun comes up is disgusting compared to what it used to be. but i guess as long as its good for the economy nothing will change.miss the good old F*Z*n days, bump one or two then go all night with a bottle of water. so cheap to have a great time. ah good times, good times.
    That's some interesting thoughts about the CBD there man u may be right

Thanks

it's all about the crack these days

Thanks

i can't be fucked with street pills anymore. i've been off em for about 3 months now, there's just no point anymore. haven't had anything decent in well over a year. its getting too dangerous now, especially since you don't really know what you're getting these days..

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    so in about a year theyve gotten a lot shittier imo. the last 3 iv tried have had very minimal effects and im not gonna waste my money on anymore than 2 for a night unless they decent . shit shit shit shit shit
    The pull of the pond is beauty therefore beauty pulls