THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.

Poll: Has the "big bust" created a more dangerous or safer street pill experience?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,149 Posts

Default Has the "big bust" created a more dangerous or safer street pill experience?

I don't take any form of "street pill" but after reading a few reports online it seems as though things are getting dodgy.

In your opinion, has the "big bust" of 2012 created a more dangerous street pill market, with less pleasant and potentially more harmful street pills?

What are your thoughts. Especially now that there is no longer any 'safer' LEGAL alternative such as party pills.

What are you doing with your weekends these days, how have things changed for you?

Have you or people around you moved to harder drugs such as methamphetamine, are you drinking more, are you smoking more cannabis or taking more psychedelics. What has changed for you and your friends?
    Every exit is an entrance to new experiences.

Dizmal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

ALOT of people I know are resorting to meth, and due to its duration and addictive nature they are liking it. Even those who can get molly or similar.

There is no other 'up town' option really with party pills recently banned and street pills being an unlucky dip.
    "All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively."

Popper is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

i'm just not getting out as much. but when i do (go proper 'out' that is - like clubbing) it's generally on some good mdma and i'm having a much better time than i was when i was going out more often on the once abundant pills (i'm talking post mephedrone era, 4mec i guess).
    "NO, YOU CAN'T F#@KING SNORT IT!"

Thanks

Swim has a lot more faith in the current market than the later, in terms of having a "safer" experience with your average nz bean. From the average beans he has seen he would say they feel way "cleaner" on the body and mind, just weak as fuck. He has also noticed the smell has changed from the more bitter chemically smell to a more dull smell. Also he noticed that with the blue nikes, that they were pressed very similar to early 2010 pills he seen, in terms of shape, score, and the shitty bevel they have.

Luckily for swim he runs into pills/powder that don't really come by your average punter more often than not.

Thanks

just found the bust made what was already a shitty sellers market into an even worse one, with every single pill being really touch and go. although with the new nikes and crosses things could be picking up a bit, just seems real fragile atm. also alot more caps around which just mean you have no idea what the fuck you are taking. just made me want to stick to alcohol more

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hellogoodbye For This Useful Post:

Sholegun (19-04-2012)

Thanks

Caps always work for swim no reason to get pills unless they started pressing mdma.

Thanks

swim has just seen more molly/ powders floating around . most of swims friends that did chaulk pills have moved onto 2-cb , mdma and m1

Thanks

even before the bust, things had gotten progressively worse.

the bust has just added to the pile.... and now its given the few dealers/pressers left free reign within the market.

c0ke is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Haven't bothered even attempting to buy pills, when i do go out i just drink way fuckin more and take other drugs to keep me up.
    If you don't see it coming, you deserve it.
    Harm Reduction Buckie | Magic Mushrooms Guide

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by hellogoodbye View Post
    also alot more caps around which just mean you have no idea what the fuck you are taking.
    You have no idea what the fuck you are getting with pills either, both before and after the bust. I barely take drugs these days, when I do it's usually psychedelics like LSD. But in terms of recent experience with caps/powders, I've found them to all be very nice (MDxx and methylone, mainly), much better than any pill I've had since the good mephedrone pills of 2010...