THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.

Thread: Blue crowns

Thanks

Default Blue crowns

Name:Blue CrownsColour:Blue with darker blue specs in itRegion:AucklandPress:CrownDescription:Hard,somew hat shiny,no scent, and when crushed it was clumpy rather than powderTested:n/aResults:n/aRating:1/10Railed the whole pill in 1 line (wouldnt recommend this at all as it hurt ALOT compared to other pills)10mins: Painful as hell wishing i hadve dropped the damn thing,no buzz yet30mins: Still somewhat sore throat, not really feeling anything, just a bit out of it1hr:Comedowns already? Started downbuzzing pretty hard and wanted to leave the party2hrs: Sick of the feeling i was on, pissed off at how my night had turned out i went into town and got drunk10hrs: Couldn't sleep at all, feeling like absolute shit with a raging headache24hrs: Still have a headache and still restless.Conclusion: These are pressed party pills as they burned far too much to rail (exactly how a party pill does), left swim feeling like crap for a solid 2days (as do party pills), no positive effects were felt because swim railed it (a few of swims friends dropped theirs and felt a buzz) and overall the pill itself looked and smelt debatable.
    Last edited by Buzzout; 13-03-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: its being a little nigga

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buzzout For This Useful Post:

Ensto (18-08-2012)

Thanks

shit! thanks for the heads up mate hope swim is feeling alot better!

Thanks

Sounds like the pink stars that were going around for new years, they're all duds as far as i know. Thanks for the report tho!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to trippay For This Useful Post:

Ensto (18-08-2012)

Thanks

definitly piperazines if they were biggish curved edges 4 point crown with a waxy coating probably just old legals

Thanks

Honestly, i dont see why people are STILL railing/dropping pills in 2012 that represent the absolute dogs breakfast that is the NZ pill market at the moment. Not only are these people doing damage to there nose with no measurable upside to it at all in terms of feeling good, they are feeding the scumbag dealers/makers hard earned cash and encouraging them to continue producing this insulting product.

I may aswell go into my pencil case, crush up a blue crayon with a some NoDoz and some dish washing power (why not, considering what people are willing to shove into there noses) and go to town on em.

IMO people need to wise up and realise things arent going to get better.

/rant

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kamiikaze148 For This Useful Post:

BeyondHuman (15-08-2012), Buzzout (12-08-2012), Daz69 (15-08-2012), Frenzal (15-08-2012), MrMackey (11-08-2012), Neo (10-08-2012), statue (22-09-2012), turtz (15-08-2012), tyrannalaurus (29-10-2012)

Frenzal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,291 Times in 586 Posts

Haha! Thought these were blue blanks/squares.

Very faded press. light coloured but purple-ish.
    Trippy.

Dunno how to rate.

On top of other things, but definately active and trippy rather than straight stim.

mm

bombed half and railed a smlal line

mmm
    I hate people who take drugs.

Like police, customs, parents...

Frenzal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,291 Times in 586 Posts

Weed in NZ
    marquis: Very slow and very faint change to a pale yellow.
    I hate people who take drugs.

Like police, customs, parents...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenzal For This Useful Post:

chchtrippin (15-08-2012)