THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Nikes

Thanks

had 2 of these in rails last night, last line about 5.30am, followed by some puns which got the heart racing and couldnt sleep at all. its now 5.23pm and i dont even feel that tired which is wierd.. have had before an been able to sleep fine.. soo if you wanna sleep just dont have more then 1 i guess

Thanks

fucken ay, i swear iv been through like 4 different batches of these.. The latest iv tried.. well they smelt like cum. Serioulsy smellt like someone had whacked off into the baggie, almost put me off dropping them. Reaked of chlorine and were allright no were near the level that the original rexonas put you on thow. Has anyone else had these smelly pingas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by facemuncha2 View Post
    fucken ay, i swear iv been through like 4 different batches of these.. The latest iv tried.. well they smelt like cum. Serioulsy smellt like someone had whacked off into the baggie, almost put me off dropping them. Reaked of chlorine and were allright no were near the level that the original rexonas put you on thow. Has anyone else had these smelly pingas?
    Swim has also smelt the terrible smell of these, kinda like old cheese and chlorine, really quite disgusting. Yellow x's smell not nearly as bad. If your gonna play with these swimmers expect a fat hangover the next day

Thanks

thanks for the report, got a couple off a mate myself, bout to pop em

Thanks

how did they go?

Thanks

Had two good batches of these, but last week had a third that was a fucken HUGE pill that was real hard to crush, but wen railed it dis hardly anything at all, stay away from the big fuckers, not worth it

Thanks

Swim railed half of a blue nike the other night, while very drunk. Swim and his friends were disgusted by the smell of these, as said in previous posts they do smell like pecker juice. The night was fairly hazy so swim cannot give a clear report on my experience with these however swim did not get to sleep till the following morning at 10am (12 hours after insufflation). Swim has been getting pins and needles in his arms and legs throughout the day. It is almost 24 hours since swim consumed these. Swim has eaten, drunk plenty of water and got approximately 5 hours sleep. Should swim be concerned? Thanks for having a read, its sketching me out a bit!

Frenzal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,291 Times in 586 Posts

These (as per daz's post) produced a faint yellow change in marquis over a period of a couple to several minutes.

Suspected contents: low/mid dose MDPV
    I hate people who take drugs.

Like police, customs, parents...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenzal For This Useful Post:

HecticRage (19-06-2012)

Thanks

yerr, if it has a chlorine-like smell most likely MDPV, makes sense I guess, seeing as they're bath salts... reminds me of the black smileys a while back. ugh >.<

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HecticRage For This Useful Post:

turtz (02-07-2012)

cker is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Im finding it hard to grip your logic for MDPV smelling like chlorine? I have never experienced this smell from MDPV. It isn't really bathsalts just a label used overseas to exploit a legal loop hole, allowing them to sell otherwise illegal chemicals.
    Last edited by cker; 20-06-2012 at 12:17 AM.