THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Nikes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    kudos for the pics! is there anything on the back/is it bevelled on the back side?

constructive criticism: the best way to lay 3 pills one front up, one on its side and the other on its back
    Last edited by Daz69; 05-07-2012 at 12:35 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daz69 For This Useful Post:

Captain (09-03-2012), Frenzal (21-03-2012), initialgt (14-03-2012), Mr Seelster (12-03-2012)

Thanks

Hmm the ones I've had Are definitely not beveled on the back. They're a very pale blue, almost white. Had them over the weekend with a couple other swimmers. My tolerance is very high so didn't munt me but very enjoyable buzz. Quite euphoric, very chatty and a good amount of empathy. Other participants were quite munted, granted they have low to medium tolerance, but all even got some eye wiggles out of it. Effects lasted around 1 and a half (me) to 2 and a half hours for the rest before tapering off slowly. No problem sleeping either. Oddly, when a little bit was gummed, it numbed the mouth a lot. Only other time I've experienced this was off the pink addidas of the last quarter of last year which I'm sure had some methoxetamine in them. This buzz was totally different though, so I'm at a loss...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seasoned Chicken View Post
    Hmm the ones I've had Are definitely not beveled on the back. They're a very pale blue, almost white. Had them over the weekend with a couple other swimmers. My tolerance is very high so didn't munt me but very enjoyable buzz. Quite euphoric, very chatty and a good amount of empathy. Other participants were quite munted, granted they have low to medium tolerance, but all even got some eye wiggles out of it. Effects lasted around 1 and a half (me) to 2 and a half hours for the rest before tapering off slowly. No problem sleeping either. Oddly, when a little bit was gummed, it numbed the mouth a lot. Only other time I've experienced this was off the pink addidas of the last quarter of last year which I'm sure had some methoxetamine in them. This buzz was totally different though, so I'm at a loss...

Yeah man really fucked up, the report was taken at a concert so was in the party buzz already. Had some the other day at a party, they seem to make me really anxious like my hearts racing so fast and im scared of something happening? really fucked up, don't enjoy these pills if your not in a club/etc

Thanks

Just for reference there are definitely blue nikes too not rexonas. smoother ticks slightly darker pill

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    am I right in saying you had 4.5 pills and a line from a cap over the night (second report)? i'm kinda surprised you kept going after the buzz wore off at the 3 hour mark with 1.5 pills already consumed.

were they the same user? / how many days/weeks were between rolls?

Your timeline is too condensed for this to be mdma imo.

I found it interesting that in the first report you didn't think you had had enough of a pill to warrant talking about the comedown, but you did have enough to warrant giving it a 6/10

.... why did you go to the first aid centre for your self-diagnosed symptoms of epileptic seizures, then within 2 hours have more stims?
    Because people in general are fucking stupid and don't think before doing things.

Thanks

tried these the other night railed about 2 thirds of a pill burnt the fuck out of my nose slight mood elevation bit lighter on the feet and a bit more chatty than usual other than that would rate rather poorly havnt done any beans in a year or so and would say theyre still just as shit as they were back then 4/10

just a heads up the ones i tried were the realy thin light blue almost white ones
    Last edited by cryptkeeper; 02-04-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks

Hi All, These sound better than a lot of the weird sideways crap around atm. SWIM has been offered white Nikes. SWIM questioned wether it was baby blue or even an off-white and the guy reckons white. Any news on white Nikes. These are apparently around on the Kapiti Coast. SWIM will get some feedback before deciding.

Thanks

can we have a separate thread for rexonas and a separate thread for nikes?

Thanks

hello children, just informining you swimmers of the two batches. Theirs dark blue nikes which are shit dont even bother.. slight mood elevation short buzz. However the lighter blue ones have a smaller tick and are are rexonas, chip apart pretty easily but still fucken difficult to crush. Most of them look beveled the rexonas arent to shabby i would definately reccomend a drop. Take ages to kick in sort of + 70 atleast. report went something like this.
    +0.00 have smashed 7 2 standard rtd's through a funnel in around 15 minutes, feel like a chunny from all that gas. Bomb one blue rexona wrapped in durry paper.
    +60 feeling kind of drunk but something else is starting to happen more alert. This is were things got strange i felt like i was almost in a placebo for around 20 odd minutes after this. Thinking they were duds i was kind of annoyed but didnt really care as had done them 2 nights previous and had a mean time.
    + 80ish Bam son, these things arent bad big pick up, slight euphoria and empathy pretty stimmed keen to dance. Was hammering away in brew bar.
    From here on out stay pretty similar for the next sort of 1.5 to 2 hours, then just still feeling good and quite a nice after glow. Cant really comment on what substance maybe a high dose of 4mec? Would like to see a test done
    I dont no about other people but sleeping on these fuckers will not happen. Period..., leave atleast 5 decent hours before it kicks and sleeping. In the scheme of things i dropped at 10.30, could not sleep till 7.30am the next morning restless since 4.30 in that sort of (semi sleep). Would definately reccomend for whats going around atm. Bong should be handy for zzzzzz thow.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    had about 3/4 of one of the really really light blue/white rexona tick press, really thin one of the thinnest if not the thinnest pill ive ever had. quite hard to crush, railed 3/4 in 5 lines. was drunk as fuck but definetly felt something, loved chatting away to my mates and noticed my jaw goin a bit wild. wouldnt normally rate anything i havent tried a whole of but would defiently have again if i could get a whole one to my self, looks like pills are getting better