THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Nikes

Thanks

Cool Blue Nikes

Name:Blue Nikes
    Colour:Baby Blue
    Region:West auckland
    Press:Average width but very thin, Tick on one side flat on other
    Description:Chalk like, crumbles this ease
    Tested:n/a
    Results:n/a
    Rating:6/10

T+ Omins - 1 pill shared between 3, all had even share of rails

T+ 30mins - All started to feel slight waves of euphoria, not much but saying we all shared 1 was pretty good, talking shit, slight teeth gritting, VERY AWAKE

T+ 60mins - Went for a drive, defiantly waves of euphoria blasting music, very nice clean buzz, teeth grinds

T+ 1hour - Slowly coming down, draged out

T+ 2hour- Buzz completely gone, had a few cones to calm down

Cant really say how bad comedowns were since i really didn't have much and pretty much got stoned.

Overall would rate these pills quite good, saying i really have not had a good pill in a while, all of us were pretty one line wonders, had not taken or consumed in a long period of time. Cant really say any much more as didn't really have enough to write a good report + this is my first report sorry if ive done anything wrong? as this community seems to pounce quite hard.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattnz For This Useful Post:

razzatazza (03-03-2012), Sanc (02-03-2012)

Thanks

More detailed report!
    T+ Omins - Chewed on 1 pill to myself, and railed half

T+ 30mins - MEGA waves of euphoria, So much teeth grinding had to go and scab gum of randoms

T+ 60mins - Constantly talking shit and eye wobbles, fucking wearing glasses in a concert because it was that bad haha. peeking so fucking bad! feeling so good, body is light as a feather

T+ 90mins - rail another half and hit the dancefloor, fucking peeking, being a complete sicko dancing to myself.

T+ 2hour- slowly starting to come down, had the urge to need to sit down? completely tired as fuck had a sit down for a good half hour

T+ 3hours- Buzz has basically wore off, feeling like complete shit, decided to get up and have a rail

T+ 3 1/2 hours- railed half a pill and parachuted a whole pill

T+ 4 hours - and the waves of euphoria just start all over again! FEELING FUCKING AMAZING needed more gum and this time have intense eye wobbles

t+ 5 hours - Chewed on another whole pill, still peeking and starting to feel cramps in my legs??

T+ 6 hours - Ended up in first aid center of the concert t rexing my face off still talking shit and feeling good, with the cramps in both legs to fucking hell and back. Dont know if the pills actually affected this? as i have suffered from epileptic seizures, starting from leg cramps. so i guess put a slight warning dont really know?

T + 7 hours - Get out of First aid center finally, still peeking having great waves of euphoria

t + 8 hours - Had some sort of line from a cap, mate saying was MDMA but think hes allshit, cant really tell if it did anything because i was still peeking at the time of usage.

t + 9 Hours - Not really peeking anymore, but very awake! and wanting to get to sleep, had a few cones and didn't help the slightest part, lying in bed staring at the roof

T + 10 hours - Finally drifted off to sleep. But more on the fact of me spinning out from the liquor consumed throughout the night

Overall : These are actually the first time ive started doing pills since a few months back so im not very immune, but i would say these pills are fucking great! was having the time of my life! Except for the extremely bad come downs i had with these was 100% of it worth it! Definitely recommend them

give this experience a 7/10
    Last edited by mattnz; 04-03-2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: errors

Thanks

People are also calling these Blue Rexonas as the tick is more as Rexona shape.

Captain is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

am I right in saying you had 4.5 pills and a line from a cap over the night (second report)? i'm kinda surprised you kept going after the buzz wore off at the 3 hour mark with 1.5 pills already consumed.

were they the same user? / how many days/weeks were between rolls?

Your timeline is too condensed for this to be mdma imo.

I found it interesting that in the first report you didn't think you had had enough of a pill to warrant talking about the comedown, but you did have enough to warrant giving it a 6/10

.... why did you go to the first aid centre for your self-diagnosed symptoms of epileptic seizures, then within 2 hours have more stims?
    Politics is the art of controlling your environment - HST

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain For This Useful Post:

chchtrippin (04-03-2012), Renegade (01-07-2012)

Thanks

Haha can see your exact reaction to it, well was at concert was keen to party at fisrt did the 1.5, then got downbuzzed as fuck as i explain then my main event was starting so i just maned up and was keen to party! yes was the same user, was doing the same binge with a few other mates they were al the same but wasn't really with them in between so not give the report for them aswell.

My exact explanation is how it is haha im pretty fucking 100% sure that was not mdma, this mate talks a whole lot of bullshit and never done mdma so yeah couldn't give it a explanation.

Yeah didn't have enough pill to talk about the comedown because i got stoned outa my brains! and didn't have enough of it to consider it actually taking over having a few cones like it did the 2nd time, but once a had a line gave me a ping for a bit and i enjoyed it so meh.. i knew it would be good if i did more.

Im not self diagnosed, as you 'stating' that mate, im being tested for eplipsey as we speak, but they didn't have enough to take me intohospital as i didn't actually have a seizure just a cramp but that's the symptoms i get before i have seizures hence why i went there, and to be quite honest why i had more cause im a fucking idiot living life

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mattnz For This Useful Post:

Captain (04-03-2012)

Thanks

hmmm I think I articulated that wrong, I was referencing the self diagnosis of the cramps at the event rather than epilepsy itself. I think I was trying to get at your reason for having more after the warning signs showed them to yourself (and was also kinda interested if you were in the first aid centre because of the cramps or because of a reason unstated)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain For This Useful Post:

mattnz (05-03-2012)

Thanks

Well yeah i did end up there because the first symptoms of my seizure starting always start from leg cramps, but ended up just being usual 'leg cramps' which i do not usually get, hence why i thought i might state it. Anyways were getting abit of topic now, all is good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mattnz View Post
    More detailed report!
    T+ Omins - Chewed on 1 pill to myself, and railed half

T+ 30mins - MEGA waves of euphoria, So much teeth grinding had to go and scab gum of randoms

T+ 60mins - Constantly talking shit and eye wobbles, fucking wearing glasses in a concert because it was that bad haha. peeking so fucking bad! feeling so good, body is light as a feather

T+ 90mins - rail another half and hit the dancefloor, fucking peeking, being a complete sicko dancing to myself.

T+ 2hour- slowly starting to come down, had the urge to need to sit down? completely tired as fuck had a sit down for a good half hour

T+ 3hours- Buzz has basically wore off, feeling like complete shit, decided to get up and have a rail

T+ 3 1/2 hours- railed half a pill and parachuted a whole pill

T+ 4 hours - and the waves of euphoria just start all over again! FEELING FUCKING AMAZING needed more gum and this time have intense eye wobbles

t+ 5 hours - Chewed on another whole pill, still peeking and starting to feel cramps in my legs??

T+ 6 hours - Ended up in first aid center of the concert t rexing my face off still talking shit and feeling good, with the cramps in both legs to fucking hell and back. Dont know if the pills actually affected this? as i have suffered from epileptic seizures, starting from leg cramps. so i guess put a slight warning dont really know?

T + 7 hours - Get out of First aid center finally, still peeking having great waves of euphoria

t + 8 hours - Had some sort of line from a cap, mate saying was MDMA but think hes allshit, cant really tell if it did anything because i was still peeking at the time of usage.

t + 9 Hours - Not really peeking anymore, but very awake! and wanting to get to sleep, had a few cones and didn't help the slightest part, lying in bed staring at the roof

T + 10 hours - Finally drifted off to sleep. But more on the fact of me spinning out from the liquor consumed throughout the night

Overall : These are actually the first time ive started doing pills since a few months back so im not very immune, but i would say these pills are fucking great! was having the time of my life! Except for the extremely bad come downs i had with these was 100% of it worth it! Definitely recommend them

give this experience a 7/10

Last edited by Daz69; 05-07-2012 at 11:36 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daz69 For This Useful Post:

Captain (08-03-2012), mattnz (09-03-2012)

Thanks

kudos for the pics! is there anything on the back/is it bevelled on the back side?

constructive criticism: the best way to lay 3 pills one front up, one on its side and the other on its back

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain For This Useful Post:

highdeas (14-03-2012)

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz69 View Post

Are these what you took..........????
    Yeah mate looks like it, but these look quite thicker than the ones i had? maybe its the picture but are the ones you have very thin?