THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: blue mitsubishi

Thanks

If nothing is felt from these I'm going to assume the unbelievable and suggest maybe they are just binding agents and chalk or some other filler then? I've eaten "X" pills with methamphetamine in them before and have been super wired and chomping for 8-12hrs as are similar to reported methamphetamine pills.

BTW OP, might want to edit out that you're into buying "a heap of ____" pills. Just sayin'.
    - Substance Enthusiast -

Mister is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Sounds like you brought some pressed chalk. If they had meth in them you'd probably not rate it a 0/10 whats with the hate. Meth isn't shit its a good buzz, at least its one chemical and you know what your getting, if it was shit people wouldn't ruin there lives from getting addicted to it. I'm not advocating the use of P I just think NZ's pill and RC users need to get off there high horse.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister For This Useful Post:

basshead (27-04-2012), cryptkeeper (20-05-2013)

Thanks

Fair point good meth is a sweet buzz , just when buying pills people are normally looking for the more "loved up" feeling that meth doesn't give you. But then again neither do any of the pills these days so it's a catch 22 haha mays aswell just flag unless you can source the real MD

Thanks

were they the firsst pressww or 2nd mate ?

Thanks

just for reference there have been several mitsubishi presses around recently(all i have seen is white). first i saw were very large white ones and these were quite methy about same height as width. reasonable dose. second lot were really really skinny also white. not a whole lot in them. bit of a waste of time. next was one mid sized maybe half a cm in height and they are ok. reasonable dose. good feeling overly visual. apparently there are some new ones now that are also mitsubishis. not sure what colour or size but word is they have a good dosage of genuine mdma. will have to wait and see for myself.... but still could be good
    Last edited by aci; 09-05-2012 at 02:23 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aci For This Useful Post:

gregory (09-05-2012)

Thanks

There are brown/beige ones around that I've heard good things about. Not convinced on the md content...

Thanks

Just grabbed some browns now. They have a good taste to them. I will test them and post up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seasoned Chicken View Post
    There are brown/beige ones around that I've heard good things about. Not convinced on the md content...
    Someone will need to split this thread but there were some Brown Mitsubishis floating around AKL when the World Cup was on last year, supposed imports. That tested positive for MDxx and apparently had a lingering Meth buzz afterwards.
    Could be good news, how thick are they?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Animate View Post
    Someone will need to split this thread but there were some Brown Mitsubishis floating around AKL when the World Cup was on last year, supposed imports. That tested positive for MDxx and apparently had a lingering Meth buzz afterwards.
    Could be good news, how thick are they?
    I know, I reported on em these ones aren't the same, the same looking press as the blues. I'll throw up a pic and test if I get some

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    A Friend thought the flat Brown Mitzis were Md, however upon coming into contact with brown 6apb powder my friend realised that It looked, smelt, tested, and tasted the same and gave the same effects as the Mitzis. Theyalso both had no effect when snorted. Just my friends opinion.