THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

And I heard these were mdma.

Saying that these had meth in them is so illogical, its not even funny. Firstly, the pills to small to hold an active dose of crack, with binders and fillets. Secondly, considering what a bean is worth at the start of the chain, they'd be loosing out big time. Now go tell your mate that and blow his mind.

Popper is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

^^ not necessarily tue. an oral dose of pure meth can be as low as 10mg. ever tried those 5mg dexedrines? 2 of those will keep most people awake for hours and methamphetamine is stronger than dextroamphetamine. and you don't need to fit fillets in a pill. i dunno what good fish would do
    "NO, YOU CAN'T F#@KING SNORT IT!"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Popper For This Useful Post:

basshead (19-12-2011), BeyondHuman (20-01-2013), Frenzal (19-12-2011), Reuben (19-12-2011)

Captain is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ttothefkingk View Post
    And I heard these were mdma.

Saying that these had meth in them is so illogical, its not even funny. Firstly, the pills to small to hold an active dose of crack, with binders and fillets. Secondly, considering what a bean is worth at the start of the chain, they'd be loosing out big time. Now go tell your mate that and blow his mind.
    okok, the oral threshold dose of methamphetamine is 5mg, since pills are usually >300mg, there should be enough room.

regarding the price; yes what you are saying makes sense for good quality methamphetamine~ A friend was however under the assumption that 'bad meth' (off colour/wrong consistency, usually because someone screwed up the process) will be thrown into street pills because it can't be sold any other way [assuming they are correct; we still don't know what is being put in the pills since there is a high chance it has a different chemical structure since the cook did screw up the recipe]

but that could all be hogwash for all I know.
    Politics is the art of controlling your environment - HST

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain For This Useful Post:

Frenzal (19-12-2011)

Thanks

If someone fucked up a cook, i'd be feeling pretty sorry for them... But I guess it could be a bad batch, but it must of been fairly close to of been completed for t to give such effects.

Thanks

I have heard the mark up on "P" is ridiculous, up to 1000% at street level. Meth can be made incredibly cheaply, as that article on the woman cooking it up at walmart shows. QUALITY meth (Ice) ie made with ephedrine as opposed to pseudoephedrine, is likely a completely different story. Bear in mind I have zero experience with meth, and these facts were told to me by people in the know/who were once involved in the scene.

Thanks

hey Pandy, I'll try dropping next time. Reason I rail is my first experience with nz pills I dropped a few and it was mild as. So decided to change it up and see the difference. High was short but at least I could feel the fucking thing!! But I'm going to have a crack and follow your advice mate. Will advise.

Thanks

Its not really about how much you make it for but how much you could sell it for. If its cost nothing to make you would still sell its as meth as you would make more money this way, you have an established market of fiends (Well more so) Its win win for ya the cheaper you make it just makes you more. But i suppose if the cook was bad resulting in the wrong Isomer and what not (Cant remeber which is bad and which is good) your decerning crack head may not want to buy it so who knows.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nixon For This Useful Post:

basshead (19-12-2011)

Thanks

I feel ya bro, swim needs to find mdma is straight form and nothing less.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    this thread is over a year old
    The pull of the pond is beauty therefore beauty pulls

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongzilla For This Useful Post:

basshead (09-01-2013), chchtrippin (10-01-2013), Frenzal (09-01-2013), Guest_095 (14-01-2013), Oddone (09-01-2013)