THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default My experiences with legal party pills in New Zealand

Over the last year or so Iíve taken a lot of the legal party pills available, to the best of my knowledge all of these pills are DMAA and/or phenethylamine and hordenine. The list of pills Iíve taken include Redd Hearts, Red E, Crankíd, Exotic, Giggle, Speed, Trance, and probably a few more, so I think I have a fair idea whatís out there. I thought Iíd share a few of my experiences.

The DMAA pills make my skin feel different, and give me a caffeine type energy buzz, they donít give me any of the euphoric feelings or music appreciation that I get from the phenethylamine and hordenine pills. The pills I have enjoyed most are the ones with phenethylamine and hordenine, (Redd Hearts, Red E, Exotic). This is just me of course, I imagine the effects are subjective and vary between people. I think the phenethylamine and hordenine pills also contain DMAA so really theyíre the best of both worlds.

Iíve found the best way to consume the pills is to either crush them up, or if it is a capsule and break it and lick up the powder inside. The caps in particular taste very chemically. Take them on an empty stomach and theyíll hit somewhere between 30 minutes to hour later, they peak anytime from an hour and a half onward. I have a friend who attempted to rail a Redd Heart. Theyíre 400mg caps which is a lot to insufflate, and he tells me it burned like a bitch, so I really wouldnít recommend this is a method of ingestion. However it did seem to work. I donít recommend double dropping any of the pills (with the exception maybe of ĎExoticí where the recommended dose is 2 pills). Every time Iíve done this my gut has complained for the next couple of hours and the buzz hasnít been increased. I am a lightweight however so maybe if youíre a big guy it could be necessary.

These pills have the nasty side effect of making you not feel as drunk as you really are. If you decide to mix them with alcohol Iíve found the best way to do it is to get to a point where you are comfortably drunk, beyond tipsy but not but much, then drop the pill. After youíve dropped the pill stop drinking and go to town. If youíre anything like me youíll have a great night. I have a mate who took two Redd Hearts over the course of a night and went through a bottle of Jagar and felt barely more than sober and finished the night vomiting.
    So there two situations I like to take these pills, one is what I described above, while a little drunk for a social night out. The other way is just taking one by myself while sober. Then when it hits lose myself music and go for a walk or cook dinner. I always do this by myself just for a little therapy.

Iíve also found that taking the pills on consecutive dayís results in a non-experience the next day, indicating some sort of tolerance. More so with the phenethylamine and hordenine pills than the strait DMAA pills. Over the course of three weeks I took a lot of pills on different nights. Three weeks seemed to be enough for my body to build a caffeine like dependence and when I stopped using them I was completely drained of energy and spent a week in bed, sleeping 15 plus hours a day. So the lesson learned here is special occasions only. If itís party season then you may have to find something else to enhance your fun.

Recently I had the worst drug induced night of my life, and all completely legal. I started out with some whisky and a cigar, before dropping a Red E cap and heading to town. When I got back a mate gave me a couple of tokes of Kronic pineapple express and I spent the rest of the night on the ground in an evil place, vomiting and hoping I didnít die, my heart trying to escape my chest. Lucky I was with good mates who did their best to look after me. Apparently I was fireman carried to bed while I vomited all over them. Interestingly one of my mates had exactly the same cocktail of drugs and was fine. The moral of this story is donít mix drugs (a sober me never would have but the drunk and high me didnít hesitate) and have good friends. I think I lost quite a few brain cells that night.

Anyway this has been a massive post so Iíll leave it there. There are a few other pills coming out with new actives like FCUKD that I have yet to try. But Iím taking things a little easier now so it could be a while (if ever) before I get round to it. I hope anyone else who decides to try these legal pills learns something from my mistakes.
    Don't do drugs because if you do drugs you'll go to prison, and drugs are really expensive in prison. ~John Hardwick

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Glorify For This Useful Post:

Ataraxia (01-12-2011), Auckland (17-03-2012), Frenzal (30-11-2011), hamma (30-11-2011), Neo (30-11-2011), ReaperZ (19-12-2011), shoegazer (19-12-2011), syntenic (05-12-2011), V!tamin (30-11-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GlorifyMe View Post
    Kronic pineapple express
    Right here

Thanks

Hi people! Has someone tried pills from this site NO LINKS://herbalpharma.NO LINKS/. I'd like to buy some ecstasy replacement.
    TY & please respond quickly (before NYE)
    Last edited by Neo; 19-12-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Captain is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leon9 View Post
    Hi people! Has someone tried pills from this site NO LINKS://herbalpharma.NO LINKS/. I'd like to buy some ecstasy replacement.
    TY & please respond quickly (before NYE)
    ... that site looks more dodgy than pedobear~ they ship from NZ yet only have AUS, UK & US contact numbers; even if it were legit, those pills will do no more than an energy drink for 5 times the price.
    Politics is the art of controlling your environment - HST

Thanks

Default buy party pills online whatsapp +1(614) 245 5317

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    ... that site looks more dodgy than pedobear~ they ship from NZ yet only have AUS, UK & US contact numbers; even if it were legit, those pills will do no more than an energy drink for 5 times the price.
    buy ecstyasy, MDMA, party pills, bleu pills,whatsapp+1(614) 245 5317 website :http://spicelandmedication.com

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    buy ecstyasy, MDMA, party pills, bleu pills,whatsapp+1(614) 245 5317 website :http://spicelandmedication.com