THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

would stay away from the purple ones can confirm swims friend took on weekend with bad results endd up in hospital and blood results came back positive for rat poison had another mate say the next day was real shit to full on body shakes ect

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cryptkeeper For This Useful Post:

kamiikaze148 (26-11-2011)

Thanks

This is why SWIM isnt touching anything in NZ ever again, fuck that. save your money that you would waste on overpriced rat poison NZ bikkies and go overseas. so much safer and worth your while

Frenzal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,291 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    stay away from the purple ones can confirm swims friend took on weekend with bad results endd up in hospital and blood results came back positive for rat poison
    Are you serious or just jerking on the rat poison line from the herald?
    I hate people who take drugs.

Like police, customs, parents...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenzal For This Useful Post:

BeyondHuman (27-11-2011), jagger (31-05-2012)

Thanks

hi yes if ur still looking for info, wack as do not recommend , definitely got something not legit in them, they dont even smell good and just no i would not recommend , couldnt sleep felt faint blurry vision , would not recommend railing but no idea what dropping would be like.. umm yeah just gross i wouldnt let any of my mates have heaps of these they are pretty sick i cant describe the smell, its almost like an old dirty horse saddle smell .
    anyway dont recommend railing, and also the 'blanks' that were around Aknd last week i wouldnt recommend those either, sorry for not providing detailed info, i am a blonde =)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    would stay away from the purple ones can confirm swims friend took on weekend with bad results endd up in hospital and blood results came back positive for rat poison had another mate say the next day was real shit to full on body shakes ect
    yupp yupp body shakes and shit, oh no , worried , railed hr ago ,,.... f%$k guys lol

Thanks

hi yes if ur still looking for info, wack as do not recommend , definitely got something not legit in them, they dont even smell good and just no i would not recommend , couldnt sleep felt faint blurry vision , would not recommend railing but no idea what dropping would be like.. umm yeah just gross i wouldnt let any of my mates have heaps of these they are pretty sick i cant describe the smell,
    its almost like an old dirty horse saddle smell
    anyway dont recommend railing, and also the 'blanks' that were around Aknd last week i wouldnt recommend those either, sorry for not providing detailed info, i am a blonde =)
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................

You know things are bad when pills start smelling like "old dirty horse saddles" hahahaha that cracked me up!
    Last edited by PercyP; 28-11-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Thanks

Swim doubled dropped these on friday and ended up in AnE the next day and all saturday night as heart was still racing with full body shakes, sweats and vomiting. Do not recommend takeing. Also had mild hallucinations for a few hours.
    Last edited by Bleak1; 28-11-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks

jesus fucking christ. good on you nz police / customs / government. 3 and a half years ago you completely stopped anything decent and SAFE from hitting the streets, as a result people have either turned to meth or taking pills with shit in them that could potentially kill them. Hope you guys feel proud of yourself with the jobs your doing. Prohibition doesnt work. And to the people pressing these pills, Karmas going to anal ream you with one of those big black fisted dildos! Swim likes drugs as much as the next guy, but frankly values his health too much to play russian roulette with any of the pills on the NZ scene. This shit is just crazy!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peakkn For This Useful Post:

Animate (30-11-2011), basshead (29-11-2011), Bleak1 (29-11-2011), razzatazza (29-11-2011), turtz (05-06-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bleak1 View Post
    Swim doubled dropped these on friday and ended up in AnE the next day and all saturday night as heart was still racing with full body shakes, sweats and vomiting. Do not recommend takeing. Also had mild hallucinations for a few hours.
    i can confirm, swim dropped 1 and a half and had full on body shakes, vomiting, heart was racing all of next day, swims 2 friends also consumed and had the same effects, someone needs to put a warning on these
    Last edited by convert1; 29-11-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Captain is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Weed in NZ
    warning added, could the last few posters please note which colour pills they are commenting about?
    Politics is the art of controlling your environment - HST