THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dizmal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

I'm not familiar with your admin options so I don't know if this is possible, or it could just be far too much hassle then it's worth. But another solution would be to make a new user group for people in between junior and senior and make it a 20 or 50+ post requirement. Allow all members to be able to view pill reports section, but only people in this user group can start a new thread and post. And the rest will have to use pill information request.

If someone was to ought right try and push pills or post a report without reading the rules and being helpful and informative they would jeopardize their TripMe account and reputation. And even if there is no test result, those who are just after a general description of a pills negative and positives can find out about them from people they can trust more then some new guy giving them all 10/10.

This is the only ideal solution I can think of but really not necessary, everyone just needs to start testing their pills
    Last edited by Dizmal; 30-07-2011 at 01:34 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dizmal For This Useful Post:

dubsideofthemoon (30-07-2011), seal (30-07-2011)

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Is it not just a case of the admins using there better judgement as an admin and close delete the bullshit threads that are made, like its not hard to tell what is legit and whats not.

what i dont want to see is people with honest views not posting in these threads because they dont want to shell out to buy a test kit which is most probaly going to be a waste of time as the contents of the pill are not able to be recognized anyway...

i dunno, ive been coming to these forums for a few years now are so far i havnt really been put wrong besides having to pass over the odd bit of spam.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Werks For This Useful Post:

Frenzal (30-07-2011)