THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Shooting up cut cocaine?

Swims \'liked\' coke/meth for a few years, but swims never injected cut cocaine before. I swim doesnt know how \"safe\" it would be to inject cocaine with baking powder or baking soda mixed in with it. Can anybody tell me if it\'s alright to inject cut coke?

1st warning for self incrimination

Thanks

Default Re:Shooting up cut cocaine?

wouldn\'t advise anyone to inject anything!!!

cker is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

I dont think it would be good for you. If SWIY is determined on injecting it do a wash on it to get rid of most the crap cut with the coke. There should be plenty on the net. I also advise against injecting drugs you may be playing with fire.

Thanks

OP read the rules re:self incrimination!!learn to SWIM or you shall sink and drown!!!

SWIM does not/will not advocate the use of needles,injecting anything that isnt lab grade pure is a recipe for infection and disaster...
    who nos what nasty,nasty \'cuts\' have been added to that \'coke\'...

as cker has pointed out there are many purification techs available online for this type of thing and if swiy is definately going to ping then please,please purify that shit 1st..or better yetstop pinging up!!!

Thanks

cker wrote:
    I dont think it would be good for you. If SWIY is determined on injecting it do a wash on it to get rid of most the crap cut with the coke. There should be plenty on the net. I also advise against injecting drugs you may be playing with fire.
    all I know is the acetone wash. after the acetone evaporates from the coke, shouldn\'t SWIM be worried about injecting acetone, now?

Thanks

swiy would also want to use a wheel filter to get rid of crap left in with swiys coke

nemesys is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

IF YOU ARE INTENT ON SLAMMING SHITTY COKE, WASH IT FIRST! i would strongly recommend NOT injecting it all all, but in the interests of harm reduction:
    an simple acetone wash is the ideal method to use, but make sure all the acetone has evaporated off the finished product completely! you should not be able to smell the acetone once it has evaporated. you may be disappointed with how little material you have after washing it but remember all the rest of it was just filler (at best!) and potentially all sorts of nasty things.
    honestly though, coke is addictive enough without shooting it. that is just a recipe for a ruined life.
    I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery.

Thanks

Default find a pro or just dont do it

if you keen on giving it a go find someone who knows there shit. (through a friend of a friend whatever) and do it with them the first few times at least. just watch what they do and ask questions about what they are actually up 2, some are pretty smart cats..

not trying to advise to do needles at all, but after all this is a harm reduction site...

you will probably find someone whose keen on speedballs.. ask and they'll explain. most people fairly helpfull in that scene as they are aware of the risk potential.. usually

Thanks

Smoking freebase or crack cocaine is most often accomplished using a pipe made from a small glass tube, often taken from "Love roses," small glass tubes with a paper rose that are promoted as romantic gifts. These are sometimes called "stems", "horns", "blasters" and "straight shooters". A small piece of clean heavy copper or occasionally stainless steel scouring pad – often called a "brillo" (actual Brillo pads contain soap, and are not used), or "chore", named for Chore Boy brand copper scouring pads, – serves as a reduction base and flow modulator in which the "rock" can be melted and boiled to vapor. In a pinch, crack smokers sometimes smoke though a soda can with small holes in the bottom instead of a crack pipe. Also, the bottoms of small glass liquor bottles can be removed, and the bottles neck can then be stuffed with chore to use as a makeshift crack pipe.
    Crack is smoked by placing it at the end of the pipe; a flame held close to it produces vapor, which is then inhaled by the smoker. The effects, felt almost immediately after smoking, are very intense and do not last long – usually five to fifteen minutes. In a study[28] performed on crack cocaine users, the average time taken for them to reach their peak subjective "high" was 1.4 minutes. Most (especially frequent) users crave more immediately after the peak. "Crack houses" depend on these cravings by providing a place for smoking crack to its users, and a ready supply of small bags for sale.
    When smoked, cocaine is sometimes combined with other drugs, such as cannabis, often rolled into a joint or blunt. Powdered cocaine is also sometimes smoked, though heat destroys much of the chemical; smokers often sprinkle it on marijuana.
    The language referring to paraphernalia and practices of smoking cocaine vary across the United States, as do the packaging methods in the street level sale.
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine
    (signature removed)

Drael is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 467 Posts

Weed in NZ
    "learn to SWIM or you shall sink and drown!!!"

Does anyone actually beleive that would work as a legal defense? Personally i dont, your better to be really careful with the language, and actually spelling out "some one i met" would prolly have far more chance of working.