THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Hi all,

from what im reading , this is really different than the idea i had of Thailand.
    The image i have is of Leanardo Decaprio's "The Beach"

I mean fuuuck, i just got my 1 month vacation planned out for Thailand and traveling alone. The idea was to make it to the new years party in Koh Phangan and get wasted.

Looks like i will be reconsidering Thailand. I think Vietnam will be a better choice.

Thanks

few of swim friends went last year, said shit was pretty crazy. one got attacked with a knife in a club and got all his shit stolen, another woke up in a random room with no idea what the fuck had happened.. they all recommended the mushroom milkshakes though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobmarely82 View Post
    Hi all,

from what im reading , this is really different than the idea i had of Thailand.
    The image i have is of Leanardo Decaprio's "The Beach"

I mean fuuuck, i just got my 1 month vacation planned out for Thailand and traveling alone. The idea was to make it to the new years party in Koh Phangan and get wasted.

Looks like i will be reconsidering Thailand. I think Vietnam will be a better choice.
    Swim says a recent FM party was all good and a new club has opened at Had Rin in the last month too,club 9.Yes the shakes are good.So is the mdma. Be very carefull ask falangs not locals.Free taxis too the party but prepare to pay a premium return trip

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Thanks for info .........