THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,521
    Thanks
    2,637
    Thanked 640 Times in 286 Posts

    Default Taking LSD several days in a row

    If one were wanting to trip on acid say three nights in a row, how should one go about doing this? Would said person need to double the amount consumed on each successive day to achieve a similar effect? Or maybe three times as much? Or is it generally not the best idea? If that's the case would taking other similar drugs, such as mushrooms, mescaline, 2C-x, DOx etc. be more effective for tripping day after day?

    Also would tripping on DOx one day result in less effect from acid taken the next day? And what about taking DOx, followed by some acid say 10 hours later? Would you get the full effect of the acid or would coming down from DOx give a mediocre trip?
    Last edited by basshead; 05-10-2009 at 04:34 PM.

  2. #2
    c0ke's Avatar
    c0ke is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aucklandii
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 202 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basshead View Post
    If one were wanting to trip on acid say three nights in a row, how should one go about doing this? Would said person need to double the amount consumed on each successive day to achieve a similar effect? Or maybe three times as much? Or is it generally not the best idea? If that's the case would taking other similar drugs, such as mushrooms, mescaline, 2C-x, DOx etc. be more effective for tripping day after day?

    Also would tripping on DOx one day result in less effect from acid taken the next day? And what about taking DOx, followed by some acid say 10 hours later? Would you get the full effect of the acid or would coming down from DOx give a mediocre trip?
    Is someone planning for phat?

    sorry man i have no idea never taken more than one trip and then another like 7 days later which had a siginificant effect... all i can offer.
    If you don't see it coming, you deserve it.
    Harm Reduction Buckie | Magic Mushrooms Guide

  3. #3
    Frenzal's Avatar
    Frenzal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Coast, NI
    Posts
    2,336
    Thanks
    3,468
    Thanked 1,281 Times in 581 Posts

    Default

    Acid, shroom, mescaline, even the Dox's and 2cx's all hit your seratonin supplies as far as i know and that shit takes a while to refresh. So there's gonna be cross tolerance and by the third night you'll be needing alot more of whatever it is you go with.

    I've never dropped tabs or pills or anything on consecutive nights, seems like a bit of a waste to me and those that i have seen on their second night of acid were'nt particularly enjoying it.

    My suggestion is a night of drugs, a night of booze and if you still feel like you can handle it go back to your drugs for the last night.
    I hate people who take drugs.

    Like police, customs, parents...

  4. #4
    Popper's Avatar
    Popper is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 184 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    ^^ or better still, a nigth of acid, a day/night of downers/opiates (a completely different variety of drugs which hit different receptors, very nice for the day after acid/pills, etc), then another night of acid. That's how swim rolls, anyway. works for him I'm told. dude's a fucking freak though
    "NO, YOU CAN'T F#@KING SNORT IT!"

  5. #5
    Frenzal's Avatar
    Frenzal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Coast, NI
    Posts
    2,336
    Thanks
    3,468
    Thanked 1,281 Times in 581 Posts

    Default

    Yeah if downers are your thing then that could work.

    Added benefit too of pretty much ensuring a good sleep which would set you up for a big one on the last night.
    I hate people who take drugs.

    Like police, customs, parents...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,521
    Thanks
    2,637
    Thanked 640 Times in 286 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c0ke View Post
    Is someone planning for phat?
    you know it
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzal View Post
    I've never dropped tabs or pills or anything on consecutive nights, seems like a bit of a waste to me and those that i have seen on their second night of acid were'nt particularly enjoying it.
    yeah i've taken acid the night after taking 2cb and got fuck all from it, but then i didn't really give myself a chance to recover, and the acid was pretty damn average
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzal View Post
    My suggestion is a night of drugs, a night of booze and if you still feel like you can handle it go back to your drugs for the last night.
    that's a good idea, though the only problem is the middle night is new years eve, where i have spor followed by mala and then truth, so would definately want to be tripping for that night lol

    how about taking 5htp for a good week or 2 before phat, just drinking/smoking and probably caffeine the first night, candyflip the second night, taking a fair amount of 5htp before and after, then like doubling or even tripling the dose for the last night? will be pretty burnt out the next morning but should still get a good buzz on the last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by Popper View Post
    ^^ or better still, a nigth of acid, a day/night of downers/opiates (a completely different variety of drugs which hit different receptors, very nice for the day after acid/pills, etc), then another night of acid. That's how swim rolls, anyway. works for him I'm told. dude's a fucking freak though
    not really into my downers so much, also i'm wanting to be up till between 6-8am every night to see all the best acts (in my opinion anyway)
    Last edited by basshead; 06-10-2009 at 01:07 PM.

  7. #7
    Popper's Avatar
    Popper is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 184 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    ^^ whether you're into them recreationally or not they're a godsend for getting some sleep after a big night, especially if you want to be on top form the next night. GHB/GBL would be the way to go, as it's a great way to end a night and will knock you out for a few hours too, or short half life benzos like xanax or halium. valium, which has a very long half life, up to 50hrs from memory, can actually negate the best effects of mdma if taken the night before. i've wasted hundreds of dollars worth of good pills/molly from having too much benzos left over in my system.
    "NO, YOU CAN'T F#@KING SNORT IT!"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,521
    Thanks
    2,637
    Thanked 640 Times in 286 Posts

    Default

    BGL/GHB sounds like a good idea, I've been meaning to give it a try anyway and have heard it's fucking amazing at the end of a night on pills, especially if you've got a root lined up :P
    I think you may have helped solve my dilemma popper

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    After you take acid you develop a very high tolerance to it for the next few days/week. So you'd just be wasting your money if you had it on consecutive days

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Synthetic Cannabis
    Yeah phat's such a mare to plan for. chuck in shapeshifter at riwaka on the 28th and its even worse. the body's ability to develop tolerance rapidly as a protection mechanism sure can be a chore at times

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •