THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.

Thread: Quality

Thanks

Default Quality

Hi all.
    I'm sorry my first post is asking for something but both my wife and I are med users-she's in a wheelchair now. We both rely on green rather than big pharma. With better results I may add.
    Anyway. Long story short, I've lost my entire crop and need to get another down quickly. If anyone can please help with quality seed I'd be quite happy to pay and it would be helping two med users big time.
    Thanks anyone who takes the time to read this. Hope to become an active member.
    N.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Northern View Post
    Hi all.
    I'm sorry my first post is asking for something but both my wife and I are med users-she's in a wheelchair now. We both rely on green rather than big pharma. With better results I may add.
    Anyway. Long story short, I've lost my entire crop and need to get another down quickly. If anyone can please help with quality seed I'd be quite happy to pay and it would be helping two med users big time.
    Thanks anyone who takes the time to read this. Hope to become an active member.
    N.

high mate, might be a good idea to state where you living ...good luck and welcome to tripme.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    High mate. Yeah, thanks. I thought after I posted that I should have, duh!
    I'm in Wellington but if couriers are necessary it's probably not a problem. I have been reliably informed in the past anyway, although it's a risk of course.
    Thanks for your welcome bro.