THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Weed in queenstown

Hey guys Iím in town for a couple of weeks, been looking all over town for some weed can anyone help me

Thanks

Hey there. You might want to be a bit more conspicuous about this, you never know who might be lurking around these forums.

Anyway from experience the weather tends to get very dry during the Christmas/ New Year period so if you manage to find some rain this time of year you're doing very well. Global warming FTL.

Thanks

So itís that hard is it.. you canít help a brother in need 😞

Thanks

Indeed, it is that hard. I haven't come across any decent rain in about 3 months so we are both in the same boat. Sadly I get used to it but its never as fun as having something, even if it's just to take the edge off.

I'm holding out that after the New Year the Govt will pull finger and make it easier for people to get what they need for w/e reason. However if you are inclined to drink, which I'm not, it's just a few steps down the road and boom, 3 pubs in walking distance.

As you're in my area, if I come across any good fish n' chip shop I'll PM ya and let ya know but it prob won't be before the jolly fat man arrives sadly.
    Last edited by Lamb420; 22-12-2017 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks

Thank you so much for the info bro..

Thanks

No worries at all Good luck on your journey and may you have a good & safe Christmas & New Year.

Thanks

This year is very challenging. If anyone would have a spare to share, PM, please.
    Merry Christmas and hopefully greener new year!

Thanks

Unfortunately Santa didn't bring any presents with him this year and things are looking awfully bleak over the New Year. Bit of a shame really.

I suppose I'll just have to give in and go spend some money down at the local bottle store and have a drink like the rest of the populous.

That being said, may everyone have a safe and happy New Year. Party hard, but not too hard
    Last edited by Lamb420; 31-12-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks

I know I am here too and very difficult. I am looking to go to Christchurch or Dunedin to be luckier!!

Thanks