THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Smoking again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daz69 View Post
    I work in medicine and frequently get called to medical incident involving marijuana use amongst younger populations in my community, so I am aware of the potential to harm..

ROLMFAO what medical incident a panic attack god now I know your a joke. I bet your against skiing because of all that potential harm or riding a motorcycle eh.

So you want to talk about harm eh how about the thousands of people in jail because of your phobic fear cannabis. How about epileptic children in NZ that don't get cannabis that can help control their disease and allow them to live close to normal lives. But your a typical narc sure that your fear is justified even in the light of that cannabis is far less harmful then rugby!

After years of the N.F.L.‘s disputing evidence that connected football to chronic traumatic encephalopathy, the degenerative brain disease found in nearly 100 former players, a top official for the league for the first time acknowledged the link. To many, it was an echo of big tobacco’s confession in 1997 that smoking causes cancer and heart disease.

.https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/s...ff-miller.html

FYI NFL and NFL players at least use helmets reducing the amount and severity of blows to the head during a game but Rugby players don't.
    BTW this is a medical fact proven by physical evidence that is still lacking in the claims that cannabis causes any type of harm.Yup its a fact that repeated concussions from rugby is far more harmful then even the most outrageous anti cannabis claim. But being a doctor you would know that right? Or are you a school nurse. Evil laugh
    Last edited by Rider420; 19-10-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Thanks

I didn't list any research myself. You are confused about who your talking to. I was saying that you had been provided material. I haven't mentioned baths salts, or synthetic cannabinoids. I certainly don't want them legalized. By they way MDMA certainly has proven to cause very serious harm in some cases. Lastly what is this funding that NZ supposedly receives or received from the DEA. Sounds a bit funny to me..
    "What became of subtlety"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nzArtificialPear View Post
    I didn't list any research myself. You are confused about who your talking to. I was saying that you had been provided material. I haven't mentioned baths salts, or synthetic cannabinoids. I certainly don't want them legalized. By they way MDMA certainly has proven to cause very serious harm in some cases. Lastly what is this funding that NZ supposedly receives or received from the DEA. Sounds a bit funny to me..
    You live in NZ but don't know about legal highs? They were just bath salts sold as fake cannabis. Oh and thanks I know the DEA and other Anti narc organizations have provided lots of material on the harms of cannabis just like the flat earth society has lots of material on how the earth is flat with the same amount of empirical proof. BTW I have a feeling you don't know what empirical means so: based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic:
    "they provided considerable empirical evidence to support their argument"
    synonyms: experiential practical heuristic firsthand hands-on observed evidence-based seen demonstrable

Legal highs pulled off the shelves 27 Jan, 2014 5:30am
    Five products withdrawn after users report adverse effects on health.

Some of the first legal highs to be sold under licence in New Zealand have been urgently pulled off shelves after users reported adverse health effects.
    The five brands were previously assessed by the Ministry of Health and in August were judged low risk enough to be sold to the public.
    But a spike of calls to the National Poisons Centre will lead to a recall today of the AK47, Anarchy, Karma, Northern Lights Primo and Voodoo brands.
    There are now 42 legal high products being sold in New Zealand under interim licences.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11192431

Son's death prompts legal high protestDonna-Lee Biddle09:55, Mar 19 2014

• Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Whats App
    • Google +
    • Email

sunlive.co.nz
    HOLE IN HER LIFE: Katie Bayliss holds a photo of her son Russell Harley Pataka, who died suddenly last Monday.
    The last words Katie Bayliss spoke to her son Harley Pataka were "I love you".

Harley, 23, died suddenly on Monday, March 10. It was just two days after the final conversation he had with his mother, who now believes synthetic cannabis was to blame for his death.

Ms Bayliss described her son as a "happy, vibrant boy who was always pulling pranks on everyone" but tragically he was found dead behind his old school, leaving a hole in her life.

The loss prompted the Tauranga mother of five to set up a Facebook page called Ban Synthetic Cannabis NZ Wide to protest against legal highs.

"I am concerned primarily for the people I know. My other son's smoking it as well and I'm very, very concerned about him, that was my main motivation to do this," Ms Bayliss said.

She moved from Tauranga to Christchurch last November to work as a painter.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times...l-high-protest

FYI there is no such thing as synthetic cannabis just bath salts research chemicals that have not been banned yet. I have to be honest I am shocked you did not know about how people have died because your government legalized bath salts rather then cannabis or MDMA. BUT...

I'm sure you think MDMA is evil along with weed and sex is only for making babies and should not be enjoyed glad I'm not you dude! Just wondering what do you do for fun?
    Last edited by Rider420; 19-10-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks

First off, you didn't answer my question about DEA funding for NZ at all. I am interested to hear more about that one. You say I don't know about legal highs? of course I know that we used to have BZP legally available for example. People here didn't usually call them bath salts. I think that's more of a north American thing maybe? Mostly they were referred to as party pills here. Of course I know that synthetic cannabinoids were available legally. Again most people in this country didn't refer to it the way you do. Most didn't call them bath salts. Why would you assume I don't know the environment of my own country. I would point out that the legalization of party pills or synthetic cannabinoids sprayed onto smoking material was in my opinion a mistake from the start. I had nothing to do with the legislation. You already know by now, because I have told you, I support the regulation of cannabis in this country. Cannabis is vastly superior in its utility, and a much safer product than synthetic cannabinoids sprayed on smoking material. Most people here agree with that sentiment. Why do you keep on making assumption about my lifestyle or what I may know.

FYI I've had sex on a combination of MDMA and cannabis and it was great. Not putting it down. I obviously took some risk though.

BTW I know what empirical means.

At this point I feel that you have developed a very cyclical way of thinking in which you exhaust yourself, and then move the discussion away from the original topic. That bores me, and is counter productive to the forums.

Thanks

[QUOTE=nzArtificialPear;87285]That bores me, and is counter productive to the forums. FYI I've had sex on a combination of MDMA and cannabis and it was great. Not putting it down. I obviously took some risk though.Why do you keep on making assumption about my lifestyle or what I may know.[QUOTE]

Since you act like a narc telling people not to use drugs and quote the DEA that cannabis is a dangerous and harmful drug I just assumed you did not use drugs. Turns out your a just a hyrocrit telling others not to do what you do.

BTW if you know all about legal highs then you would know that the government has banned them all. right?

SOLMFAO Yup typical narc proves he is clueless loses his argument and then run and hides under a rock. Gee I see NZ new PM will hold a referendum of legalizing cannabis guess we know which side of the road you stand on.
    Last edited by Rider420; Yesterday at 07:07 AM.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Rider420;87292][QUOTE=nzArtificialPear;87285]That bores me, and is counter productive to the forums. FYI I've had sex on a combination of MDMA and cannabis and it was great. Not putting it down. I obviously took some risk though.Why do you keep on making assumption about my lifestyle or what I may know.

Since you act like a narc telling people not to use drugs and quote the DEA that cannabis is a dangerous and harmful drug I just assumed you did not use drugs. Turns out your a just a hyrocrit telling others not to do what you do.

BTW if you know all about legal highs then you would know that the government has banned them all. right?

SOLMFAO Yup typical narc proves he is clueless loses his argument and then run and hides under a rock. Gee I see NZ new PM will hold a referendum of legalizing cannabis guess we know which side of the road you stand on.
    I haven't once said not to use drugs altogether in the entirety of this thread. I did say that maybe they should just enjoy not using until it falls into their lap. Scoring drugs that are illegal in New Zealand can be very dangerous, and that is why I suggested to continue their break. I haven't once quoted the DEA in the entirety of this thread.

At this point I have to assume you are just hallucinating words off of a screen or something. As you can't seem to hold down an at all normal conversation. I am ending dialogue with you in this thread.
    Last edited by nzArtificialPear; Yesterday at 04:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nzArtificialPear View Post
    Cannabis while useful for some is definitely sometimes dangerous to health, so my advice would actually be the same and just enjoy not using it.
    I haven't once said not to use drugs altogether in the entirety of this thread.
    Yup you tell people not to use it because its dangerous to their health personally if I was you I would be more worried about my hypocritical comments about using a drug you tell others not to use. Or do your have an issue with schizophrenia? Did you know schizoids use cannabis at a rate five times then average I wonder does that mean cannabis makes you schizophrenic or do people use it because it relieves their symptoms.

You claim you want cannabis legalized but call it a dangerous and harmful drug thinking your proving to everyone that you know the relative risks involved but to prohibitionists its just justification for a no vote on legalization.

If you really want cannabis legalized try putting its relative danger into context by saying while cannabis is less harmful then tobacco or alcohol it still poses health risk to some users. And stop quoting the DEA by saying that cannabis is a dangerous and harmful drug.
    Last edited by Rider420; Today at 02:20 AM.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    To anyone else. There is a lot more to that misleading quotation. The surrounding context makes my actual position clear. Just click view post to see. I also said "On the other hand, if it does come around on its own sometime, and it probably will. You will have a choice then."
    Last edited by nzArtificialPear; Today at 12:24 PM.