THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking again

Thanks

Default Smoking again

It's been a couple of years since I've had a smoke. Lately I've felt like I want to. However I lost all my contacts. I'm in Chch, and most left after the quakes, others I just stopped talking to. Any ideas for me to find some new contacts to buy? Just asking random people on the street feels too weird for me.

Thanks

Hey man. Although surprisingly effective in some neighborhoods, asking random people on the street would not be my advice. How did you initially make the contacts you went on to loose?
    "What became of subtlety"

Thanks

Default Stop Smoking

Quote Originally Posted by Sphocus View Post
    It's been a couple of years since I've had a smoke. Lately I've felt like I want to. However I lost all my contacts. I'm in Chch, and most left after the quakes, others I just stopped talking to. Any ideas for me to find some new contacts to buy? Just asking random people on the street feels too weird for me.
    You did a good job when you stopped smoking, so stop wanting and trying it again. Smoking is dangerous to your health.
    Reality is far beyond human perception and intuition.

Thanks

Above post has me wondering. What made you stop smoking when you did. Were you trying to quit that time around, or was is just something that sort of happened on its own. Cannabis while useful for some is definitely sometimes dangerous to health, so my advice would actually be the same and just enjoy not using it. On the other hand, if it does come around on its own sometime, and it probably will. You will have a choice then.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheriwalsh7 View Post
    You did a good job when you stopped smoking, so stop wanting and trying it again. Smoking is dangerous to your health.
    ROLMFAO rolling one laughing my fucking ass off. Cannabis is non toxic no one has ever died from cannabis use whether smoking or eating it. While smoking tobacco is dangerous to your health so is chewing tobacco unlike cannabis which is harmless if eaten or vaped and unless you smoke ten grams a day its harmless to smoke.

So have fun smoke a joint and if you want to take it further shrooms, LSD and MDMA are also non toxic. But if you want to kill yourself then tobacco or alcohol is the way to go and you can do it in just one sitting.

BTW check out your local bar scene and follow your nose.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rider420 View Post
    ROLMFAO rolling one laughing my fucking ass off. Cannabis is non toxic no one has ever died from cannabis use whether smoking or eating it. While smoking tobacco is dangerous to your health so is chewing tobacco unlike cannabis which is harmless if eaten or vaped and unless you smoke ten grams a day its harmless to smoke.

So have fun smoke a joint and if you want to take it further shrooms, LSD and MDMA are also non toxic. But if you want to kill yourself then tobacco or alcohol is the way to go and you can do it in just one sitting.

BTW check out your local bar scene and follow your nose.
    If a regular smoker of cannabis over the longer term, I'd be concerned about inducing emphysema..
    "Our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us "... Dr Alexander Shulgin June 17th, 1925-June 2nd, 2014.

Thanks

If a regular smoker of cannabis over the longer term, I'd be concerned about inducing emphysema..

Glad you asked that is why you should use a vaporizer I use the Arizer Extreme Q http://torontovaporizer.ca/arizer-ex...vaporizer.html but there are many to choose from. If you smoke more then 5 grams a day get a vaporizer, cannabis is also great in food and making brownies is easy.

Have fun and play safe.
    Last edited by Rider420; 09-10-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks

Rider420 That is some pretty terrible information you have there. You are right that cannabis is non toxic, but it obviously is toxic if you burn and inhale it. I don't think cannabis ever killed someone via toxicity when consumed orally for example, but when smoked it can obviously cause cancer along with a range of other health issues. The title of this post tells us he wants to smoke it. I have to say this because this is a harm reduction forum. That is what this place is for. I have used each of the drugs that you mention personally, but while they don't pose threat in terms of toxicity they certainly do in terms of harm to the brain, and mind. I haven't suffered much at all as a result of using any of those drugs you mention, but each pose risk to physical and mental health. All things considered, using cannabis is for most people low risk relative to use of most other drugs. Ultimately the primary issue when using any recreational drug, is that you cannot predict whether or not you will be one of the unlucky few that harm their physical or mental health.

Thanks

Why did my post turn out green?

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Its really sad that you think of cannabis as a harmful drug. In Canada medical cannabis has been legal for twenty years and there has been not a signal case of cancer or any other medical problem. Those are the facts, so people can understand the relative risks of cannabis.

Harm Reduction? ROLFAO no one has ever died from cannabis use yet people give caffeinated drinks to kids even after a 15 year old died from it. https://www.caffeineinformer.com/a-r...th-by-caffeine

Fifty percent of the people who smoke tobacco will die form it and guess what most people who chew tobacco also get cancer, so if smoking is the cause of cancer in tobacco users why do people who chew it get cancer? FYI Cannabis does not cause cancer whether smoked chewed or eaten.

BTW crossing the street is more dangerous to your metal and physical heath then smoking cannabis as is watching TV so get a clue and know the real dangers of the drugs you use other wise you might end up a chain smoker who whines about all those evil drug users and how they are destroying their lives. ROLMFAO good luck guys.

Harm Reduction is the reason that all cannabis use in Canada whether medical or recreational will be legal on July 1 2018. Because cannabis is far less harmful then any legal drug IE caffeine tobacco or alcohol and far less harmful then prohibition.