THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default 1p lsd shipping to nz

Hey Iím contemplating buying 5 blotters of chem.eu of 1p lsd and was wondering if anyone has trying shipping to nz with succes Iíve read that it should be fine because itís oderless and dogs canít sniff it I just want to know if anyone has tried this and your thoughts

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Hey there and welcome

I just had a quick squiz at the site you mentioned in your post. It's hard to tell if they are legit or not. However imo these guys probably are, but wow look at those prices.

However this should be the least of your concerns. Getting these items into the country is what matters most to you and this is where you should be aware of any repercussions if they get stopped/searched at the border. If it is an illegal product and the item is found, you would most likely end up with a letter sent to you saying that your item has been seized. However at the other end of the spectrum you may be visited by the local boys in blue willing to cart you away to prison for importing illegal goods.

I personally wouldn't be taking the chance and suggest you find another way to get what you are after but that's just my opinion. I'd suggest to wait and see what other members have to say regarding this.