THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Smile Newbie interested in Mushrooms, Auckland

Hi everyone

I am very new to drugs and have been reading up and watching documentaries on the physiological benefits of LSD, DMT and Mushrooms when used properly and for the right purposes.

I am really interested in trying mushrooms, the Terrence Mckenna method also, dark room, empty stomach, no music... I really wanting to discover parts of myself that I feel have been sealed off for most of my life.

I guess I am posting here to gain some newbie info on how to get started with mushrooms.

I'm living in Auckland central and am not even sure if mushrooms are bought of people like cannabis? or whether you have to go hunting for them yourself or whether you can grow them yourself?

Would appreciate any help to get me started, am going to buy a book online this week too

Cheers
    Casper

Thanks

Yes, you could try McKennaii , this magic mushrooms will blow your mind and it’s definitely intended for the advanced psychonaut.
    Reality is far beyond human perception and intuition.

Thanks

Welcome Casper

Sadly you've arrived at the wrong time of year to go looking for what you're after. The season has just ended here and wont be back until around late March, early April which is a real shame. I really enjoyed getting out and about looking for natures bounties during the season and just having a wonderful time surrounded by nature.

Cheriwalsh7 has the right idea if you're looking to captivate your own. Throw your self into all the information out there, add a little bit of hard work, a pinch of patience, and I'm sure in the end it'll all be worth it. Have fun out there

Thanks

Hi Lamb420

Thanks for your reply...

Dammit I had a weird feeling I had missed the season too, had been reading that they come out in colder weather and rain etc.

Oh well, this is something I would really like to get into, so I guess I can read up as much as I can for when the next season begins.

I heard that getting a book on magic mushrooms is a good start... was thinking for practical purposes it would be good to get one that goes over where and when to find the mushrooms in my homeland. Could you recommend an NZ Mushroom guide? or it it better to just search what's available on the internet?

Thanks Cheriwalsh, I will look into the mushroom you mentioned.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to casper For This Useful Post:

Lamb420 (08-09-2017)

Thanks

Hey no worries at all

Here's a thread right from our own forums that you will find rather handy.

http://www.tripme.co.nz/forums/showt...and-n00bs-read

and here's the direct link to the download for the updated NZ Mushroom Guide mentioned in the above thread. Click on the folder for the Latest version and it should work for you. A little bedtime reading

https://mega.nz/#F!fUhnUS5L!jJMLOwmN...Ixpfg!aFgjGTBT

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Lamb420; 08-09-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Thanks

Great thanks Lamb420, will get stuck into it this weekend!

Thanks

Default Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamb420 View Post
    Welcome Casper

Sadly you've arrived at the wrong time of year to go looking for what you're after. The season has just ended here and wont be back until around late March, early April which is a real shame. I really enjoyed getting out and about looking for natures bounties during the season and just having a wonderful time surrounded by nature.

Cheriwalsh7 has the right idea if you're looking to captivate your own. Throw your self into all the information out there, add a little bit of hard work, a pinch of patience, and I'm sure in the end it'll all be worth it. Have fun out there

Thanks Lamb420.
    Reality is far beyond human perception and intuition.