THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Peyote VS San Pedro

Has anyone had either of these? Ive had the peyote twice and san pedro bout 5 or 6 times. Im just wondering which one people preferred, or if they only had one how it was. I personally prefer the san pedro a lot more and its probably the best drug i have ever had. Ive never felt so happy/excited and in the best mood in my life, and i reckon its perfect for whatever you want to do, whether it be go clubbing/raving or just chill with some mates. I found with the peyote you seem to think a lot more with more of an acid feeling, i found when i had it i almost feel lost and everything is a lot more interesting and has some sort of story behind it. Its still quite fun but no where near as good as san pedro.

The san pedro definatly get a 10/10 from me

Thanks

Default Re:Peyote VS San Pedro

I\'ve never tried either but have heard good things about san pedro. Just curious as to how bad the stomach nausea is?

is it kinda euphoric like mushies?
    God made pot. Man made beer. Who do you trust?

Thanks

Its not to bad, apparently a lot of the sickness comes from the spines on the cactus because they are poisonous, but ive always been able to hold it back it only lasted about 30min. i found the sickness is similar to the sickness you get from taking fpp (think its fpp) sometimes.

Ive never had mushrooms but will probably do it this season. I didnt find either of them very euphoric but i reckon the san pedro was more eurphoric than peyote

Thanks

If you remove the spines and take off the waxy coating you are less likely to feel ill when taking San Pedro, but the mescaline itself causes you to vomit. Mescaline interacts with serotonin receptors and the vomit reflex is partially controlled by serotonin so the vomit reflex is unavoidable but if the cactus is prepared properly you can prevent yourself from vomiting.

I think the stomach nausea is also influenced heavily by the taste and appearance of the cactus, if you are doing as a ground up cactus sludge.

My experience with the two of them is this:
    Mescaline is an entirely different experience to mushrooms.
    Where mushrooms (usually) give images super-imposed on your vision, mescaline tends to add more depth to things you are already seeing.
    Mushrooms are more chaotic whereas mescaline is a much smoother ride.
    Though some people think it\'s the opposite way around.

Thanks

I dont see how peyote and san pedro would give experiences that were that different. The active component of both of them is mescaline. i\'ve tried san pedro(tea) and mescaline extracted from san pedro but never peyote, so i guess i couldn\'t really say but i always assumed they would be pretty similar.

I always get terrible nausea when i drink the tea(lasts 60-90min)i dont usually vomit but just feel disgusting, but when i eat the extracted alkaloids i divide the dose in two and eat them about half an hour apart and this reduces the nausea heaps. This method is also good cus you dont have to drink the disgusting tea, man that stuff is hard to get down.

Thanks

Wait, It looks like the San Pedro Cactus is available to buy in NZ... Is that correct?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,937 Times in 1,073 Posts

Wackyherbs sell San Pedro as a live cutting that is intended for growing as an ornamental plant. Mescaline is illegal and they do not provide it for human consumption. It is legal to grow the San Pedro plant if you do not intend to consume it.

http://wackyherbs.com/html/psychedelics.html
    Every exit is an entrance to new experiences.

Thanks

You can find them on trademe aswell sometimes

Thanks

There shouldnt be much of a difference really, both contain the same main chemical. but there are other alkaloid differences that may play a roll in the overall effects, But i think comes more down to set and setting. Having not taken peyote i cant say i prefer that over san pedro or viceversa, but the fact that san pedro is \'legal\' and that peyote is outlawed, i take the pedro :P

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    I think a nice Cacti collection would look great in my house, I think I\'m going to have to get me some...

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/mes04.htm