THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default Anyone familiar with the effects of maeng da?

I've been meaning to try this, should be arriving soon. Does anyone have experience with this who might be able to compare its effects to, for instance, kava kava?

I drink kava kava regularly -- the kava boutique's pacific elixir comes recommended and so does Ace and Sons -- and the overall plan is basically to augment it with something similar if possible in order to increase the range or spread of the effects. The most recent additive to it was kanna, but I was dissatisfied with the result.

The idea is to arrive at a flow-state-inducing, variously effective buzz that is easily obtainable & "immune" to the drug war crap. Kava is pretty good on its own, but I sense tinkering/admixture possibilities.

Sadly, I find that once something is on the radar of the average person, it becomes regulated up the wazoo. So formerly I was upset not to be able to go to a nakabal on occasion in NZ... but now I am grateful that the punters think it dirty water!

Anyway, thoughts on maeng da appreciated. I'm eager to try another plant from this part of the world.

Thanks

I've heard of it but never tried it myself. What were your experiences with it Logonaut?

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
    I've heard of it but never tried it myself. What were your experiences with it Logonaut?
    Well, unfortunately they didn't happen. I was hoping that "maeng da" would be dismissed as some kind of Indonesian curry powder or dandruff product, but alas. I kind of gather that inquiring after my merchandise would be unpopular, so I'll just take the hint.

It kind of stinks, but we don't make the rules. The most likely course of events would have been for me to have tried it, gone 'meh', and moved on with my life, too. Hyper vigilance about something most have never even heard of seems over the top.