THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default Weraroa ID please

Hello,

I've doing my best to find them and not be fooled by the similar kinds, such as the Clavogaster virescens. This is problably not enough to do much (around 7g fresh), but as I am learning it will at least be a good measure for my next hunts. My description are for the big one as the other ones are two small to even define perfectly.

Let me just add that if this is a good batch, it will be my first experience with psychedelics. I've been doing what I can to gather information about everything related, but the experience itself is unique of course, so hopefully it'll be a good introduction.

So, if this is good, probably a tea would be preferable or for your experience this is so little that is not even worth it?

Thanks!

Picture

http://imgur.com/PvCfS7C

* Habitat: Wellington-NZ, Rain Forest, under tree fern amongst rotting wood and bark chip.

* Characteristics of the gills: brown, more attached to the cap than the stem

* Characteristics of the stem: brownish, solid, fibrous, 1.5-2cm long, 4mm thick

* Characteristics of the cap: pouchy, length 4cm, diameter 1.5-2cm, color greyish white to light blue, texture lumpy, spherical.

* Spore print color: have not waited long enough but by dealing with it, dark brown marks on paper.

* Color that the mushroom bruises: slow bruising to blue, more and more over time

* Scent of the mushroom: earthy mushroom smell

* Anything else you might find important: Found around the same area (2 meters in diameter) as few weeks before. The smaller shrooms were broken/loose on the ground since it seems they were growing from really thin pieces. Mycelium growing everywhere (ground and rotting wood) and the big one was the only one available. Also found other 2, medium size, but destroyed by weather or something else (ignored them). Some minuscule insects came along with it but the shrooms seem clean now.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    They look right to me.

But please wait for someone with a bit more experience to comment and I'll just say my eyesight isn't what it used to be