THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default Pass Oral Fluid Test

So, I use marijuana medicinally and recreationally. I use it about once a week, as the euphoric, relaxing high helps me wind down from my anxiety and lift me out of my depression. This has done me more wonders than SSRIs or therapy ever did. So, of course, I would prefer to keep using the drug. However, I live at home, and for some reason my parents have purchased some One Step 3 in 1 Oral Fluid saliva tests. There are three or four left. I'm an extremely skinny dude despite the amount I eat, and I almost seem to put on no fat. I also exercise regularly. Both of these things put me at an advantage, of course. Still, if they find out I use marijuana, I WILL BE THROWN OUT. I have nowhere to go. I can't get a job as I'm currently studying at a tertiary institute. I tested myself secretly about five days after getting extremely high, and I was clean - but I want to be able to be able to pass after about 18 hours.

Apart from regular teeth brushing, staying hydrated, and continuing my exercise, what can I do to increase my chances of passing? Do any of you have experience with these particular drug tests? Are they easy or hard to pass? Also, would keeping a little bit of water in my mouth and soaking the swab with that work? Or do these tests only activate of certain chemicals present in human saliva are at sufficient concentrations? Thanks for any help.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Make the test a trust issue if they can't trust you how can you trust them? Start questioning if their actions are in your best interests or an example of their fear as parents that they have not to have taught you how to make good choices. Turn it around on them and explain that you are the result of their parenting skills and ask why they do not trust themselves. Then ask them to take the test. You might be surprised by their reactions. Then fake the test using water it should be easy when they are so mad they can't see straight.

Best of luck buddy. And move out as soon as possible!