THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default Mushroom ID request

Found these three kinds growing on light bark behind flax bushes in Auckland, under quite a mix of trees. It had been raining for a short period
    The largest one i am just curious about, it looked like as it got older the flash was quite frail with many cracks seen in larger specimens and there were some that seemed to splay upward
    The darker ones that look a little like purple to me (colourblind sorry) had some very long stems on the small ones and hollow stems in the thicker ones
    The last few i found in one patch, not much more to say other than sorry i didn't bring scissors to pick them properly
    http://imgur.com/a/4YzeX

Thanks

I'm a 1 season novice so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

These all look inactive to me.

But please wait until a veteran or someone with more experience replies to your post.
    Last edited by Lamb420; 25-07-2017 at 11:58 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lamb420 For This Useful Post:

laid (25-07-2017)

Thanks

None of those are active, unfortunately.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mycophagus For This Useful Post:

laid (25-07-2017)

Thanks

Default None is active..

Weed in NZ
    The other looks like Psilocybe semilanceata, but I think it's not.. It seems none is active.

Quote Originally Posted by laid View Post
    Found these three kinds growing on light bark behind flax bushes in Auckland, under quite a mix of trees. It had been raining for a short period
    The largest one i am just curious about, it looked like as it got older the flash was quite frail with many cracks seen in larger specimens and there were some that seemed to splay upward
    The darker ones that look a little like purple to me (colourblind sorry) had some very long stems on the small ones and hollow stems in the thicker ones
    The last few i found in one patch, not much more to say other than sorry i didn't bring scissors to pick them properly
    http://imgur.com/a/4YzeX
    Reality is far beyond human perception and intuition.