THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Cool Seed banks that actually ship to NZ

Can anybody recommend any seedbanks getting high quality seeds into NZ. Also anybody know of a hydroponics store online that reliably ships to NZ. Obviously there products would have to be a lot cheaper than the likes of hyalite & pet & garden otherwise there would be no point in bothering shipping it in yourself but any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Thanks

look for companies that do discreet shipping and also try to avoid the countries that would ring alarm bells eg, netherlands, canada etc

Thanks

Swim successfully used Cropkingseeds. shipping was very discrete and the genetics were pretty damn good . Bought all Fem seeds and 100% germination rate. I think a lot of these company's have distribution centers in other country's but i would suggest trying to find the company's with the best genetics and go from there Dinafem would be my next choice. The last thing you want is a undesirable product for all the laws one has to step around.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Can anybody recommend any seedbanks getting high quality seeds into NZ. Also anybody know of a hydroponics store online that reliably ships to NZ. Obviously there products would have to be a lot cheaper than the likes of hyalite & pet & garden otherwise there would be no point in bothering shipping it in yourself but any info would be appreciated. Cheers
    +++ Cropkingseeds.com

Thanks

I use SeedSupreme they ship to NZ. They can't take cards but I usually pay with Bitcoin anyway. You can get at them here https://www.seedsupreme.com/cannabis-seeds.html

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by DankJ View Post
    I use SeedSupreme they ship to NZ. They can't take cards but I usually pay with Bitcoin anyway. You can get at them here https://www.seedsupreme.com/cannabis-seeds.html
    Also I sometimes use this site Your Weed Coupons to try and save some money as they will have some coupons to save on delivery. I think there's a few European companies on there that deliver to NZ.