THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.

Thread: Auckland Raves

Thanks

Default Auckland Raves

Just moved to Auckland from the uk, Underground Raves are huge over there. I was wandering if there is a similar scene in Auckland? If so how to get into it?
    cheers

Mister is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Yes, great scene. Not open invite, you need to get to know the right people.

Thanks

Ah okay thank you so much!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Yes, great scene. Not open invite, you need to get to know the right people.
    Really..? Would you like to elaborate, what type of music is played, what type of venue(s), number of people attending, how often..etc..
    "Our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us "... Dr Alexander Shulgin June 17th, 1925-June 2nd, 2014.

Mister is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daz69 View Post
    Really..? Would you like to elaborate, what type of music is played, what type of venue(s), number of people attending, how often..etc..
    DnB & Psytrance dominate the underground but its not limited to a particular genre or group of people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    DnB & Psytrance dominate the underground but its not limited to a particular genre or group of people.
    Psytrance seems to have taken over from the old school house or mainstream trance.. Seems popular in Europe where they have huge events..
    "Our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us "... Dr Alexander Shulgin June 17th, 1925-June 2nd, 2014.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    +1
    Im a Taiwanese backpacker just moved to Auckland few weeks ago, dying to see if theres any warehouse party here as well....
    Problem is I dont really drink so I dont go to pubs and meet people(just not enjoy drinking at all). I do smoke weed and take pills for fun. Appreciate a lot if anyone can get me into those parties, PM me?