THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Hi, I would like to suggest that Salvia is pretty powerful stuff. A lot more abrupt and confusing than mushrooms. I suspect that 20 mushrooms could well have been over 5g dry equivalent and this is a powerful dose. Maybe 1 -2g might be a better space for gentlemen who reacted badly.
    I have tried a bit of Salvia, x20, x40, x80.
    First time I read a lot and went for large smoke volume, one hit hold breath as long as possible.
    I counted to 20sec in my head as instructions indicated. Then I was instantly thrown into a field, i was inside. I felt connected to a multitude of versions of myself. I got a sense of ancientness. It was REALLY INTENSE. I snapped out of this multidimensional sensibility and returned to normal consciousness. I was a little troubled as to which me had made it back.
    I got some X40 and a X80 I think. This stuff was a whole other level but would take pages to describe. You have NO, awareness of the real world around you. A sometimes you can hear their voices, but not always. The last time I took it and never will again was a nightmare.
    My friend an experienced tripper went straight to a bad place and I gently talked her back to a good space. She swore never to take again.
    I can say from experience that the right dose of mushrooms should be a lot more productive than 10mins of potential fear. DMT would be way safer for example.
    These are of course only personal experience, everyone is different. TAKE CARE.
    Regards
    Nick

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Thank you for all of this advice, it's very important to me, you're a great bunch. I'll be taking what you say very seriously.