THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Question Are hookup requests allowed here?

Hi. It's a long time since Iv'e been on this site. I'm back, and I see that there are multiple hookup request on the cannabis section of the forum. Is it allowed now?

Thanks

Not too sure, I had exactly the same question. Haven't been here for years but seems to have changed a bit eh.
    It's better to burn out than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy... Kurt Cobain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cypress_hill For This Useful Post:

nzArtificialPear (19-05-2017)

Thanks

Thanks for actually replying. I'm surprised none of the mods or longtime members have weighed in. The rules are clear, but it seems a little grey given how many requests are just sitting there. If it didn't jeopardize the forums, I think having a cannabis only requests section would be pretty cool.

Thanks

Legally you would potentially be liable as a party to the offence, i,e, actually commits the offence or aids abets, incites, counsels, procures in the commission of the offence.

http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/p...DLM328506.html
    " Consciousness has to do with energy and light. It is really very simple, neither animals nor people have consciousness. It is plants that have consciousness.

Animals get consciousness by eating plants."

Thanks
    Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,149 Posts

I need help to keep up with the spam and rule breakers. For almost 12 years I've done majority of this on my own, I simply can not keep up.
    Every exit is an entrance to new experiences.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

nzArtificialPear (22-06-2017), Setting my soul_ablaze (18-07-2017)

Mister is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Weed in NZ
    I could maybe help out a little bit if you need bro, I don't post often but I still lurk and make sure Mushroom ID's are accurate.

Neo has never had much help with moderation but the spam wasn't so bad in the past and the community cared alot about what the site stood for so rule breakers would not be tolerated by anyone. This worked well, mods can create just as much trouble as they prevent on a forum like this.

Most of the people who contributed heavily in the past don't post or visit the site very often at all dude but I know most would agree that this site can't be taken seriously as an objective place to find advice on drugs with harm minimization being the emphasis if its also a place for people to hook up and score.