THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default Get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Hamilton, New Zealand

Everyone going to Hamilton, do yourself a favor and email Antonio ( antrayson82 (at) gmail com ) His service is legitimate. He was right to the point. He has everything you could possibly need and deliveries are right to the hotel entrance or anywhere you want him to deliver your package. Best part is he doesn't rip off. Decent prices. And definitely worth it. Thanks

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    This guy wanted money transferred online for which he would then give you a receipt to show the delivery guy. Minimum spend of $280. When I said I'd only do cash the first time, it was clear he wasn't happy with that. Don't know about anyone else, but that seems like a scam to me. And given that this same user has made a similar post with details centered in auckland, I'm inclined to think it is. Or is leaving a digital paper trail of transactions common on the black market these days? as a sick person seeking natural medicine, this shit pisses me off. I've heard a few tales about these kinds of scams in Hamilton so buyer beware.