THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default Help ID possibly Galerina?

Hey all,

first time hunting in NZ (have had limited experience hunting in AUS).
    Can I have a hand IDing these I found on a golf course in the Bay OF Plenty?

I can't seem to upload images from my browser (TOR) so have created a dropbox file you can view the pics on here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aevixf7ig...HQX_bEkva?dl=0
    (sorry for the fuck around)

Anyway I have labelled the images mushroom 1 and mushroom 2 and have provided images of gills, caps, cross sections (of mushroom 1), stems. I am doing a spore print currently and so will add that on there tomorrow and update the thread.

Both mushrooms were found under pine trees amongst needles and decaying bark.
    Mushroom 1 has turned a much darker brown in the 6 hours since i picked them, bruising brown, field mushroom smell to them, creamy/white stem and gills.

Mushroom 2 is pretty much the same but only bruises very light brown and hasn't degraded in colour otherwise since I picked them. The cap is also a lighter shade of brown than mushroom 1.

Thanks for any help and sorry again for not being able to post images on the site.

Thanks

without even looking at pics I can tell you they ain't subs. Subs bruise intense, unmistakable blue within half an hr. stems will be white and strong.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    All inactives. Do not consume.
    Its not a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom