THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default Big Brother is Watching You.

Shock horror as CIA turn phones, TVs, computers into surveillance bugs!

N.Z as a member of the 5 Eyes Intelligence Alliance possesses the same surveillance technologies as the C.I.A

WikiLeaks has dumped online what appears to be a trove of CIA documents outlining the American murder-snoops' ability to spy on people.

The leaked files describe security exploits used to compromise vulnerable Android handhelds, Apple iPhones, Samsung TVs, Windows PCs, Macs, and other devices, to read messages, listen in via built-in microphones, and so on.

The dossiers discuss malware that can infect CD and DVD disc file systems, and USB sticks, to jump air-gaps and compromise sensitive and protected machines plus loads more spying techniques and tools
    Nothing to fear, citizens. Keep consuming. Keep smiling

see https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Thanks

Yup they are watching you, well computers are at least and when the right code words are triggered a whole team will start watching you. And there is really nothing you can do about it other then to relax and realize they are watching everyone. Unless you plan a terrorist act there really is nothing to fear.

But ya it pisses me off knowing I'm being watched but it beats the shit out of being killed in a terrorist attack.

FYI Google and Microsoft have far more data on you then any government because you have given them permission just by accepting the terms and conditions for using any of their products.

Thanks

dont for get the cameras in the microwaves

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    LOL yup Trump is being spied on too eh, watching the wheels come off the Tramp wagon is just too funny! It took less then two months "a new record" for Donald Trump to turn into a lame Duck. ROLMFAO

FYI ROLMFAO Rolling one "joint" laughing my ass off.