THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rider420 View Post
    You need to get your medical license for cannabis then you can smoke BC bud!

That is right BC bud well hash will be available to all medical users at the Middlemore Hospital in Auckland

https://www.tilray.ca/en/news/tilray...o-new-zealand/

Best of luck with getting that license cya.
    All very well BUT, with no subsidy by Pharmac, you're looking at a major cash outlay by individuals to purchase legal medical cannabis.

So, not hard to see that people will source their cannabis for medical purposes elsewhere, beyond those legal sources, sanctioned by the Government.

Effectively a lame duck Law, gelded by the Government sanctioned supply chain.
    " Consciousness has to do with energy and light. It is really very simple, neither animals nor people have consciousness. It is plants that have consciousness.

Animals get consciousness by eating plants."

Thanks

Hey guys,

just another chick looking for some trees in Auckland.. Will someone PM me if they know of anyone? I promise I'll do the same! Getting pretty desperate..

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    I had fun while in Auckland.. I was lucky to meet Johnie, he supplied me the best weed & coke in Auckland. He was discreet and we met face to face.
    He can help you too... you can reach him at " tokinjoints (at) gmail (dot) com "