THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default Gmail Scams - Pre-pay for later delivery.

Have many people experienced the the kind of scam where someone says they can supply XYZ, (in person often) and actually just ends up asking for the money first. i get the feeling these scams are very common for people trying to connect using the internet (instead of actually knowing someone local)? I have emailed several gmail address's and the ploy seems the same every time, very no cost scam from the scammers point of view just leave a few post around place suggesting they can solve a problem...

Anyone else experience this??

CivFan.

Here's an Example:

local420delivery@gmail.com (if Get time i'll post the chat), although most redirect users to WhatsApp etc...
    Last edited by CivFan; 12-01-2017 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Obviously this advice applies to Legal Herbs Only!

Deal only with a N.Z based Supplier.

Steer clear of Western Union Transfers, Pay Pal etc, as once the payments made, good luck to you getting reimbursement, or any accountability from an overseas based supplier.

If you are making a transfer into a N.Z resident account, e.g BNZ, KiwiBank etc, the account numbers provide a point of enquiry if the deal is reneged on.... i.e, a legitimate bank account with an identity tied to that account.

Beware of Fake Reviews, they count for nothing & are easily & strategically placed on the internet.

Look for a Supplier that uses a tracing system for the delivery e.g, N.Z Courier track & trace.

If you're unsure still, try a Least Cost, test run by making a small purchase to test the integrity of the Supplier.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NorthlandSalvia For This Useful Post:

nuttynutter (05-02-2017)

Thanks

Default Great Advice - Thanks NorthlandSalvia

Good stuff,some very good pointers there.
    Only I'd suggest it's harder than you think to find a local supplier.. So the other suppliers are tempting ..

CivFan

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CivFan For This Useful Post:

NorthlandSalvia (20-01-2017)

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    great advice, i got scammed recently. silly me. New in town no contacts. what to do...