Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: ID please...
02-10-2016, 08:04 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2016
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I found these today, I know it's not really the season for it, but I'm interested to see if anyone knows what they are.
* Habitat - Found in pasture in cow dung. I'm near Raglan on the west coast of nz.
* Characteristics of the gills - colour is very light cream/almost white. Attached.
* Characteristics of the stem - the stem is solid, 3-4 cm long, 3mm thick.
* Characteristics of the cap - 3-4cm in diameter. Golden brown in colour. Slightly spongy and rubbery in texture. Kinda feels like a portabello, but slightly more moist.
* Color that the mushroom bruises - bruises clear
* Scent of the mushroom - smells like a normal shop bought mushroom.
Thanks in advance.
I also have photos, but I'm not sure how to attach them to this post. Any help would be appreciated.