THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default DMT - Fascinated by it

As the title suggests I am fascinated by DMT. I would like to hear about other peoples experiences with DMT. Are there any people on these forums that have been enlightened by this spice. i intend to experience this at some stage but my circle of friends are not interested. I don't think it is something you should experience for the first time by yourself . Are there any Jaffas out there who have been there before maybe you can message me to discuss?....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockstar_71 For This Useful Post:

NorthlandSalvia (21-09-2016)

Thanks

Take a look at Rick Strassman's book titled D.M.T - The Spirit Molecule.
    " Consciousness has to do with energy and light. It is really very simple, neither animals nor people have consciousness. It is plants that have consciousness.

Animals get consciousness by eating plants."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NorthlandSalvia For This Useful Post:

Rockstar_71 (23-09-2016)

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    I have tried it only a handful of times as it is scarcely available in NZ. About 2 years ago an old friend of mine said he had some 'jungle spice' that is left over DMT (including other alkaloids) from the extraction process. I believe he used Mimosa hostillis bark. People often say DMT has a very distinct yet familiar smell, I would agree yet it's difficult to put your finger on it. Perhaps the smell of some new shoes is slightly similar. As a compound it seems inherently familiar to the human body via olfactory senses (it might be produced by the pineal gland anyway).

I layered the DMT crystals between kief layers in the bowl of my bong. It is suggested that one takes a lungful to maximum capacity and hold it as long as they can before exhaling which is exactly how I did it. Within 5 seconds intense waves of a psychedelic state overcame me (if you're familiar with the onset of other tryptamines you'll understand). The quantity of DMT consumed is proportional to how effectively reality dissolves before your eyes. In saying that I have not taken enough for a break through experience which is analogous to the hole that one might reach from taking large doses of ketamine/methoxetamine.

From what I can remember the visuals were of red and yellow hues that strongly distorted textures while I had a consistent feeling that I was approaching something deeper and larger than me which when you hit the break through point you may find what is known as 'the source' which are where the 'machine elves reside' when you are that deep in your own mind it's likely that you are observing the inner mechanisms of mind as visual personifications. Other psychonauts believe they are entities of fundamental reality that comprise the source of consciousness. Either way great lessons are learned this way, being able to analyse one's mind mechanics and understand your own behaviour without any ego attached can improve you as a person if so choose to listen to your own advice. As I said previously I've not experienced this on DMT but other tryptamines like psilocybin, 4-AcO-DMT and LSD I have seen some shit. The intense effects lasted 2-3 minutes while over the experience and after glow lasted 30-45 minutes. However during the intense effects time is distorted significantly so it is not particularly relevant in retrospect and certainly not in the immediate time.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Super For This Useful Post:

Daz69 (24-09-2016), NorthlandSalvia (07-10-2016), Rockstar_71 (26-09-2016)