THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
    Thanks

Default I.D Welly (they work, but what are they?)

Hello. First of all these were obtained from friends who have been using them. I'm sorry I don't have much info as usually required, but because they are active and I have a good picture I'm hoping this is an easy one. Would like to research them. Thank you.

https://imgur.com/CcL6FG5

Thanks

They are P. Wearoa i believe.

Thanks

Psilocybe weraroa. This species tends to have the longest season lasting well into the late months of Spring. Often found amongst leaf litter and decaying logs of native species especially Mahoe (whitey wood), P. weraroa are more abundant in the North island.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Thank you. They worked really well. Very nice.

I found some more this year, but have never dried them before. I read how to do it online and tried it. My concern is that I've heavily bruised them while rinsing them to remove dirt. I lightly dried them after with a paper towel.

After 2 days in a paper bag with tissue by the fire, they are well dried, but very black/blue/purple. I jarred them quickly as I didn't want them to, mould? I can't tell if they're still ok.

https://imgur.com/gallery/XCBJK

Opinions: Are they still alright? Will they be lowered potency? Can you over dry?

Should I be more careful next time? Do I even need to bother rinsing?

Edit: upon waking up, the inside of the sealed jar has attracted at least 20 or more tiny, white, worm-like entities. They are a couple mm long, very very small. They are all over the glass. Any info?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Lacerdamosantos; 29-06-2017 at 11:09 AM. Reason: New info