Results 1 to 1 of 1
27-06-2016, 09:01 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2016
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ID Help please (long time hunter first time finder)
Can someone please help ID these mushrooms.
* Habitat = Wood chip mulch, found in South Auckland
* Characteristics of the gills = Tan/Creme to brown where stem meats the cap
* Characteristics of the stem = white in color length ranges from 30mm to 50mm, fibrous stem with hollow core.
* Characteristics of the cap =(diameter 10mm to 35mm) color = brown/tan both conical and spherical all convex
* Spore print color = very few spores (please see photo)
* Color that the mushroom bruises = very dark blue grey, This is concerning me the most as bruise color is very dark blue almost black
* Scent of the mushroom = very slight earthy smell like field mushrooms
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.