THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.

Thread: Dmt

Thanks

Default Dmt

Hey everyone! I've been an everyday marijuana smoker for a little over 2 years now. So naturally I found my self on conspiracy, which eventually led me to consciousness, quantum physics and psychedelics. I gotta say it's amazing to feel that unity of the whole amongst it!
    But anyway, I had my first LSD trip around Christmas after educating myself on the more spiritual side of tripping. And I gotta say, I had an AMAZING trip. Feeling that higher frequency and having my own personal experience to go with everything I've learnt is something else.
    But now I'm starting to grow stuff and getting out into nature a little more, what kinds of trees/ plants could I find in auckland with DMT??
    I have a really educated nursery worker mate who I can go to, but all advice or experiences are welcomed!

Thanks

This might be better for the ethnobotany section. Also im curious (since it was your first trip and all) how did your tab taste?
    What is it that your are 'growing'? and what do you want to do with these dmt containing plants?

I cant quite tell but has this post been approved?
    “How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it.”

- Alexander Shulgin

Thanks

Haha nah mate, that probably looked bad. I'm a health nutter too and so my education has lead me too a mostly raw vegan diet is best for genuine health. So I've started growing some fruit and veg of my own to make my family healthier too. Tab was tasteless! Which I've been lead to believe was a good thing. And I've been learning about spiritual enlightenment from DMT, something I'm very interested in learning about, hopefully even start a blog on! Feels like a calling at this time in my life.

Drael is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,136 Times in 525 Posts

You could get spiritual enlightenment, you know, from looking inside yourself.

I mean drugs are a good starter course, but they don't do the work, if you grasp my meaning.

In fact probably as an every day pot user, you could probably use a period of unfettered conciousness, to see things more clearly.

Occasional use of LSD, and strong psychedelics certainly can open ones mind a bit. DMT I think could be deceptive. Always the user seems to have some idea that they are breaking through into something, or seeing some new reality, but it is bereft of wisdom, of personal insight, the cornerstones of an enlightened state of mind. Seems almost more like a distraction.

Dreaming is a pretty normal phenomena that is our natural means of symbolically coding our subconcious, and can put us in touch with our own seasons, tides, reasons and inner secrets. The chemical responsible is a relative of DMT. If you take a herb that enhances dreaming, and practice lucid dreaming techniques, perhaps take note of the symbolism with dream dictionaries help, or a dream journal - that will provide you with a lot of information once you pay attention to it.

At first it will be primarily personal revelation. And as you gain greater insight, information about other places, people and such will start to break through. Automatic writing, trance, sensory deprivation - there are many means to this end, and the milder the tool, the more work you do on your end, the better the 'work out'. Making drugs akin to a sort of training wheel that you use on a bike - you use it, a little, just till you don't need it any more.

It's expensive, but there is a float place in auckland. I've been meaning to go for ages.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drael For This Useful Post:

Neo (19-01-2016)

Thanks

@Conscious

Do some rudimentary research...you will be pleasantly surprised, what's right in front of your eyes!

Thanks

Thank you! Very insightful! I have been learning a lot about Buddhism, meditation and yoga for that self achieved state which has been incredible. I guess I've just been really influenced by guys like graham Hancock, joe rogan, Terrence McKenna etc. and its given me that sorta 'see it for my own eyes' curiosity. I'm a competitive power lifter, and I've read some amazing information on micro-dosing mushrooms with amazing performance results. I just find more and more fascinating theories on hallucinogens every day.

Thanks

I agree drugs sometimes makes you think deeper and it actually work especially if your taking weed
    also when im on weed i always get more ideas than when im not on it not sure why but it actually works

Mister is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Weed in NZ
    This may sound corny but if your looking for a sense of enlightenment and a deeper spiritual connection to all things, drugs are not the answer. You'll simply be another fool flying down the rabbithole, there is no definitive answer to the big questions in life and while a shift in perspective through psychedelia can be a great experience that is highly beneficial once in a while, all it is, is a different way of seeing everything for a period of time.

I've found that being in control of your life, being a person you can be proud of, living in a way where you can retain balance but enjoy the moment at all times, being healthy mentally and psychically, satisfied with your self image, having the respect of your peers and consistent growth as a person both intellectually and artistically will give you far more of what your looking for. You don't need to do huge things to make a huge difference, simply being a good person and caring about the impact you have on the world can do alot to make it a better place, which is a great source of spiritual comfort and fufillment.

Most importantly, for me personally, acceptance of the fact that as individuals and as a species its not possible at this point in our development for us to definitively know who we are, where we come from, or why we exist, but being comfortable with it and having a little faith in everything just being alright anyway. Atheism is a grim anti-intellectual perspective far to many people associate themselves with, l'd suggest you look into agnosticism.

Heres my view on DMT btw, as I've smoked enough DMT to have an opinion, "breaking through" is not what you might think. Breaking through on DMT is simply when the visual part of the trip fully breaks the surface of reality as the visuals from DMT don't meld with what we see as the real world like LSD or mushrooms, this allows you to let go of whats going on around you and just exist in your trip for a bit, its great experience but the spiritual enlightenment stuff is bullshit, I actually consider DMT to be much more forgiving in all the forms I've tried then other substances as its not as personal or deeply introspective, this doesn't make it hollow, its just hard to explain in a forum post. I think the first time you use DMT you should have someone with experience near to help with its use, method, environment and technique are key to breaking through, not dose. It will find you along with the right person to help you if its ment to be... I don't think you should be looking to extract any yourself, be patient and don't put yourself at risk, it will happen if its supposed to.