THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks

care to share more

Thanks

Father of the thread says swim has investigated all mimosa/acacia hostilis/madenii lookalike varieties in AKLD and found none that contains significant DMT. None in leaf material and none has the typical red-brown root bark. Swim suggests traveling to another near country and bringing back relevant seeds - and that's only if the seeds will germinate and the flora prosper in this temperate country.

Swim is, however, very interested in Delosperma and the conditions that generate maximum DMT content.

Frenzal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,291 Times in 586 Posts

Trying to bring seeds (of any sort, no matter what Jim Anderton says) into NZ is a bit of a risk... since the verroa mite's arrival and the chinese guys trying to steal apple cuttings we've had thebest border bio-security bar none.
    Cannabis seeds do still get in apparently, but I wouldn't risk a holiday over it when there's options like longifolia from mindfuel and probably other candidates and suppliers out there.
    I hate people who take drugs.

Like police, customs, parents...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickelman View Post
    Swim is, however, very interested in Delosperma and the conditions that generate maximum DMT content.
    & what kind would you find around Auckand?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Re_AnimAte View Post
    & what kind would you find around Auckand?
    swim has confirmed delosperma cooperi down in the BOP. And swim saw some out the south eastern beaches of auckland.
    swim is beginning to think its where people have planted it in their garden and its spread.

Likes very hot, dry environments with well draining soil. Probably why it grows well in the sand...

Thanks

Have any SWIYs performed burn tests on the bark of the acacias in question? I'm pretty sure that if you burnt the bark, you'd be able to smell the spice. I know that you can burn MHRB and smell the spice, so surely you could also smell it if you burned maidenii bark? Would this also work with the delosperma as well, as a quick field test?

Thanks

Hey fellas, I'm here in Mount Maunganui and have mountains of delosperma cooperi holding my sand dunes together. Happy to share! Has anyone had any success with this?

As much as I'd love to honour the wild aspect of ethnobotany, I am thinking about maybe raising (by raising I mean give a whole lot of organic love to) a specific plant for 'noetic lightening' - could anyone recommend which has the best DMT levels for NZ climate?

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by teapot View Post
    How hard is it to obtain the chemicals needed to extract the DMT from these plants? I've heard it from a few people that it can be quite hard in New Zealand.

Isopropyl alcohol isn't even available for purchase unless you specifically ask somewhere like a pharmacy!
    isopropyl alcohol is available at mitre 10 all over new zealand