THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.

Thread: Blue Anchors

kemikal is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Default Blue Anchors

Name: Blue Anchors

Color: Light Blue
    Appearance notes: Very light blue in colour, and has speckles of a crystalline substance throughout. The pill is pressed well but not well enough to break in half cleanly, and the "Anchor" logo seems only lightly pressed into the pill.

Smell/Odour: Absolutely no smell or odour to these pills.

Dimensions: (Width 10mm) (Height 3mm).

Region: Auckland

Testing: Marquis test was conducted. Marquis test went straight to a light green (as per picture below).

Pill has not been consumed. Adulterants in pill.

Do post if anyone has anymore information on these pills.

Thanks

2c-c...?

Or green dye from the pill..?

Last edited by Daz69; 26-08-2014 at 02:15 PM.
    "Our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us "... Dr Alexander Shulgin June 17th, 1925-June 2nd, 2014.

Thanks

Better image of test and pill.

Any idea if the blue binder can react with reagent and turn colour?

Thanks

Most definitely. That looks like a classic nz street pill reaction...nada reaction . Anyone's guess.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kemikal View Post
    Better image of test and pill.

Any idea if the blue binder can react with reagent and turn colour?
    Thats a much better image, which looks like the reagent hasn't turned green, but the powder has... I'd be suspicious..?

4-MEC, or BZP..?
    "Our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us "... Dr Alexander Shulgin June 17th, 1925-June 2nd, 2014.

Thanks

SWIM is aware of some people consuming a pill identical in size, press and stamp over the new year period six months ago. The colour was slightly darker but perhaps this is just due to the light in the photo. The pills were not tested however the effects were unpleasant; nausea, hallucinations and general anxiety were experienced by all. Based on the similarity between that press and this one SWIM would say there is a chance they contain a similar compound, most likely a hallucinogenic such as 2C??, however this is just speculation and SWIM cannot say for sure. Recommendation though would be to avoid until someone can provide sound evidence as to what these are. Someone reviewed these a while back https://www.tripme.co.nz/forums/show...22-Blue-Anchor
    Last edited by BSWHO; 26-08-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks

I have not consumed these pills, however someone I know has whilst I've been with them.

Onset of effects takes approximately 2-3 hours orally. Effects are apparently mellow, yet somewhat mildly hallucinogenic / psychedelic. Cannabis was smoked prior, during and after consuming 2 1/2 pills orally High dose warning .

I was told they were nauseated approximately 20 minutes after consuming, yet effects weren't felt for several hours. Duration of effects were around 3-4 hours. There were no "stimulating" effects, nor "euphoric activity". Increased sex drive and skin sensitivity were noticed, as well as mild "linguistic delusion" or a lack of understandable conversation.

As both reports seem to match up, I do suspect 2C-C. I can't list prices, however, I can describe that they were at the "cheaper end of the spectrum".

Thanks

Why are people pressn bloody 2c's
    Thats not fun yet people are still taking/buying BUNK.
    I assume people are hoping to get an e like feeln from crappy lollies.
    Not going to happen haha

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Soz 4 qual of photo, but are these "blue anchors" more "green-blue"?. Cant find anything recent on green anchors.

Swim came across one and took photo recently. Would also say 9mm x 4mm not 10x3.