THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Something I noticed about the current generation of synths.

Hey guys, I'm sure you all remember how a lot of us had a rough time with the kryptonite detox, gosh that is some nasty stuff.

Strangely enough, I've been smoking ab fubinaca (juicy puff) and for some reason, I find there is little to no physical dependence to it even after using for quite some time.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Speculations as to why?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest_095 For This Useful Post:

JackReacher (12-09-2013), KarmaRocks (28-09-2013), Neo (03-09-2013), salmon (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Awhile back I spent about a week on ab fubinaca products.

I remember it being pretty darn decent actually, especially for a modern product that's just slipping in now after all the supposedly good ones had already been banned. I enjoyed it more than anything I can remember since, well, pretty much JWH018 and the original FTP etc. I was active and motivated on it but felt good, slept well, and given that I had been smoking Kryptonite the week prior, the ab fubinaca somehow let me sidestep most of the bad effects I'd had in the past from Kryptonite withdrawal.

And when my ab fubinaca ran out, I was relatively fine, from memory.

I was quite impressed and wish I could still source it, but funnily enough despite supposedly being legal and kosher, one can't actually seem to buy it at the moment. Weird huh, "go on, take my money, no really, I have some money for you...". *tumbleweed*

I *really* hope the lack of ab fubinaca products currently on the shelves doesn't suggest it's undergoing some kind of negative review by the authorities.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smasherns For This Useful Post:

salmon (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Perhaps the fact that it was first created by a pharm company who were at the time potentially looking to use it on humans in the future explains why its a bit more 'friendly' than other chems. I wonder if there was any reason they discontinued developing it apart from it being ineffective for the intended use?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest_R19 For This Useful Post:

Drael (04-09-2013), Guest_095 (04-09-2013)

Thanks

Just a heads up, it seems that Northern Lights black is still around in some places, and seems to be the best available source of abfubinaca at this point in time. I got a bit from a nearby store so it is out there, just harder to find.

Thanks

I found the same thing, the northern lights skunk has ab fubinaca in it, BUT!make sure you look at the back of the packaging as i have been caught out thinking i was getting the N.L. skunk with fubinaca in it but it turned out when i read that back that it had S)-N-(1-amino-3, 3dimethyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(5-fluoropentyl-1H-indole-3-caboxamide in it. Which is weak as hell compared to ab fubinaca!Just thought id warn people as i was very unhappy to find this canna and most people with a fubinaca tolerance will bearly get a buzz from it

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to haym For This Useful Post:

Guest_095 (04-09-2013), salmon (07-09-2013), tekakapo (07-09-2013)

Thanks

I got the Puff Super Strength. I was expecting it to contain CL2201 as that is what the MoH list says is in it. But it says ab fubinaca on the pack. Weird huh. But I not complaining. The new Apocolype I picked up yesterday also has it.

Thanks

Is that the black/green packet Smash?

My old packet (1-2 weeks old) of PSS is fubinaca as well. The places I go to have been out of stock of any good for ages now, they only have that shitty lemon grass/choco haze.

Did your guys stores restock today or something?

Thanks

Yeah black and green pack, I got online from the makers webstore. It was a quick ship.

The Apocolypse is for sure a recent restock. I hope something good hits your area soon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to smasherns For This Useful Post:

Guest_095 (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Ah okay, perhaps I should start buying online... Cheers man, I hope so too :Pedit: ok i just went to peaches and the worker told me there is no more juicy puff (fubinaca) forever now, does that mean the chem is not approved here?
    Last edited by Guest_095; 05-09-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Dunno but considering my store got new stock of Apocolypse in the past 2 days, and that has ab fubinaca, and I just received more in the form of PSS, and there's no news at all about any kind of ban... I'd have to call some kind of bullshit or manipulation.

But it doesn't matter. As long as someone's selling the worthwhile stuff then the rest can stagnate away at their own pace.

Because some manu's seem to have it and some don't, I'm more inclined to believe that some big players are out of fubinaca (for whatever reason), and are trying to make the rest of the industry follow. But there is always competition and there will always be one or two manus who go their own way and try to make the best product anyway. Hooray for choice.

I even wonder if certain in the industry know fubinaca is strong and they are trying to keep it off the shelves so it doesn't start another round of moral panic when people start hearing about it.

But screw that. I'm sick of paying a premium for all the other rubbish barely-work products out there. Provide decent product or go without my money, it's pretty simple.

Glad there's some good ones out there!

If Peaches and Cream are bullshiting you, simply tell them that other stores have it and you'll be shopping there from now on then, and they can do what they like...
    Last edited by smasherns; 06-09-2013 at 12:18 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smasherns For This Useful Post:

Guest_095 (06-09-2013), KarmaRocks (28-09-2013)